Minor/Repaint: Universe 2.0 Erector (Yes you read that right)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Autobot Burnout, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout The Immortal Colasour TFW2005 Supporter

Sep 18, 2008
    Moxxi's Bar
    That's right, I'm doing the Universe incarnation of the infamously named micromaster: Erector. The TRU exclusive movie voyager Mudflap, a redeco of Cybertron Mudflap, was done up in an Erector based paint scheme which I liked. However, the paint was comming off to easy in most places, so I decided to take the Micromaster homage all the way (plus this toy is more Universe material than movie material IMO). Using Testors oil-based enamels purchased for another Enzo Ferrari kit, namely Silver, Aluminum, and Flat Black, I repainted the stripes on the missile launcher to a proper black and added some detail on the middle section. The stairwells were painted to look more realistic, the walkways were painted up, and pannels under the cab and crane arms were detailed up as well. The last paint mod at the present was painting the hook silver. All that's left for Erector is replacing the Decepticon symbol with a proper Autobot one.

Oh, and I really don't care for the key gimmicks all that much, so the decepticon logo Cybertron cyber key was given to my Universe Dropshot.

Attached Files:

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

Nov 23, 2007
    News Credits:
    Erector!!:rock :rock  Micromasters FTW!