United Scourge BBTS Pre-Order?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LadyStarscream, Apr 18, 2011.

1. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

Anyone else still waiting on their United Scourge? Mine is still on pre-order but I feel like I have been left behind, as everyone else seems to already received theirs? Should I be concerned?

2. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I honestly couldn't tell you. I know I ordered mine about the first week of February (I think, might have been last week of January) and it only hit my PoL about two weeks ago. One thing to keep in mind is they might have sold pre-orders based upon a total order from their distributor, and the second part of the shipment just might not be in yet.

3. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    Whatever the delay is, BBTS don't usually oversell.

4. jerryitus

jerryitus Transformer vacuum

They process those preorders in the order received, I remember when the classics legends cases came out my order didn't get processed for a couple of days.

5. SegaGenesis

SegaGenesis Headmaster

United Scourge hit my POL on April 4th, and has already been shipped...

6. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

My Rumble & Frenzy is in the same boat as your scourge. I did get my scourge, however I preodered him when the preorders 1st went up.

7. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

I was last in line with United Scourge, he was sold out, then someone must have cancelled their preorder because I was able to snag him, then he was gone again. I'm getting impatient because I want to ship my POL, but the whole order was based on United Scourge! :lol 

8. yami4ct

yami4ct Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My scourge has been sitting in my POL waiting for my Warpath case since April 4th. BBTS must be waiting for their one last shipment, I assume, to fulfill yours. Sadly, this might not be until the end of April, beginning of May. That's when they typically receive their Takara shipments. I've yet to see them oversell Pre-orders, so I wouldn't be too worried. Unless something happens to the shipment, you'll get it. It's just a matter of when it arrives.

9. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

I hear you, I am in the same boat, I have in my POL right now both E-hobby 3-packs, Uinited Scourge, generations Warpath and the Igear Kup heads all waiting on United Frenzy & Rumble.