United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Stripes

Stripes Battle Beast

News Credits:
    TK Maxx in Brixton has quite a few of the diecast sets available, including a nice five-pack for £14.99 (robot mode Prime and Bumblebee, vehicle mode Prime, Drift and Crosshairs) and the new Bumblebee movie four-pack featuring "movie five" Bee in both modes and "movie six" Bee in both modes. That's £12.99 - close to 50% off the Amazon asking price.

They're also stocking the robot/vehicle packs of Drift and Bumblebee for £6.99 each.

Attached Files:

2. Omegastoopreme

Omegastoopreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Smyths Rayleigh have had some terrorcons in, I grabbed a couple last night, there was still a blot and a sinnertwin left after i'd bought some.

3. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've seen quite a few deluxe Terrorcon reports in the last 24 hours.

Remember Rippersnapper was in the last wave, not this one, which consists of his "remould" Blot, Sinnertwin (Snarl's) and Cutathroat (Swoop's) with unfortunately more Jazz albeit with fixed deco.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Expeditor

Expeditor Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm guessing Snarl and Sludge have been and gone by this point - briefly available from Smyths, with no indication they'll be getting any more, and The Entertainer still hasn't got wave 1 deluxes in yet, so wondering if they'll end up just skipping entirely.

5. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Long since, months ago :-(

6. siccoyote

siccoyote Worst side of the fandom

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Popped into Sainsbury's Kingsway near Derby
    [​IMG]
    TLK One-Steps were also £5 and Cyberverse ones £8.25 had a load.

Also Smyths had a bunch of last wave Terrorcons, Blot, Cutthroat and Sinnertwin, for £16.99 each.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Saw the BB display in a Sainsbury's yesterday, the decent looking barricade was absent. Otherwise they look like ok toys but not something I'd go out of my way to get.

8. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Popped into Sainsbury's today. Wish it actually was a half-price toy sale like all the posters in the store boast loud (small print not withstanding). Still, TF looked to be a quarter off and Lego a fifth off.
    Just remember to look for the separate cardboard shelving things as in my store the TF one was stood nowhere near the toy department.

Was tempted by the Bumblebee Movie One-Steps but nearly all the molds are the same basic figure, which is disappointing. Still, One-Steps are my thing so I'll no doubt get them all eventually. Picked up the Dropkick one for the moment. Wish I'd remembered the tank fella one existed. Might go back tomorrow and see if anything is left.

I do feel sorry for the little Kerrison Toys shop a short walk away from this branch though. They were so happy to have the new Bumblebee Movie stock in last week, but Sainsbury's is already stealing away their sales. I mean why pay £24 for the Barricade Energon Igniter when you can walk ten minutes down the road and pick it up for £18?

9. Gingerchris

News Credits:
    Pardon my double-posting, but I didn't want this to get overlooked:

If you're planning on picking up the Energon Igniter Nitro Optimus Prime in the Sainsbury's sale, make sure it has both its smoke stacks. I picked an Optimus off the shelf and one of the stacks fell out onto the floor. There was also one figure on the shelf with both the stacks missing. It doesn't help that these are in open packaging with the figure fully exposed, so it's not like the stack(s) would at least still be rattling round safe inside the packaging to be retrieved and stuck back on.
    And if you do get one with both stacks, I'd advise pulling them out (they're very loose) when you get home and glueing them securely in place. They are left and right specific though, so don't get them mixed up.

• Like Like x 2
  10. returner

returner Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The ex-Argos red plastic TLK Optimus Prime is £15 in the Sainsbury’s sale, if anyone cares.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Neo-Primus

Neo-Primus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Siege Battle Masters, Lionizer, Blowpipe and Firedrive, Micromasters, Storm Cloud and Visper, Topshot and Flak, and Roadhandler and Swindler. Up for pre order at In Demand Toys.

• Like Like x 1
  12. User_136440

User_136440 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You're talking about the Power Energon Igniters? The Megatron tank should be out, the Blitzwing repaint maybe a couple of waves later. There are actual one steps coming too by the looks of it (Bumblebee looks quite good):
    Takara Tomy Bumblebee Movie Toyline Promotional Video - Transformers News - TFW2005

• Like Like x 1
  13. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Some rumours (and snaps) on FB of Wave 2 POTP Prime Masters being found in Co-Op(!?) of all places FYI, chaps. Might have to make a trip to my nearest with Fings Crossed!

• Like Like x 2
  14. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Don’t call me a member thank you very much.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    That is excellent news- I need a dupe Prime Master shell I can spray paint silver for my Prima. For the life of me I can’t think of any Co-Op nearby that even sticks toys tho.

15. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Turns out I have more Co-Ops in range than first anticipated this could be a wide-ranging but still close range wild goose chase but it'll be worth it if the goose comes golden. Oh, and if they have them they appear to be running at a Fiver each, so Good Hunting out there!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Gingerchris

News Credits:
    Yeah, I didn't realise the Power Igniters in that packaging aren't actually One-Steps. Still, that just gives me something else to look forward to. Although the Barricade looks like it's the same mold as the TLK One-Step.
    I went back and grabbed me a Megatron. Surprisingly sophisticated for this class. Quite an involved transformation scheme compared to the others in this wave. Even the little wings deploy when you plug in an engine block.
    I was hoping for a Power Plus Optimus too but I didn't see any on either of my visits there.

I do know I spent way more than I intended to...

• Like Like x 2
  17. HugeBadWolf

HugeBadWolf XO in charge of radishes

News Credits:
    RE Prine Masters at Co-op
    They're in a cardboard point of sale display, along with some Ponies.
    My little local branch doesn't usually have any toys but they had this . First time I've seen any PMs at retail.

Cheers,
    Doug

• Like Like x 2
  18. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Don’t call me a member thank you very much.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Are these the local out of town stores or bigger stores?

19. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Can confirm Co-Op is worth checking out, just nabbed some custom ingredients from the Hebden Bridge branch which isn't huge by store standards, I'd say small town centre size? Large for Co-Op but not massive?
    They were in an Xmas gift promotional standee behind the checkouts.

20. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Price on the Primemasters? We're talking Metalhawk, Skullgrin, Submarauder & Landmine aren't we?