United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

I was looking at the Over-size (simplified) KO CW toys today in B&M - they are not horrible - but they lack swivels - they do have some interesting features that might make it worth buying a couple - they have what looks like close to 5mm pegs on them - they have not made them bigger when they made the toy bigger so the gold feet might look interesing on something like Skyreign if they fit.

Also they come with some nice weapons like a larger scale Prowl style triple shotgun or even Warrior Strongarm's gun. (that might be useful on a larger RID Strongarm toy sometime). If you plan to buy one - I'd say get the streetwise one.

Smyths price on this is quite good : Transformers Robots in Disguise Power Surge Optimus Prime and Aerobolt
    & this :
    Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Griffin Rock Firehouse Headquarters

The Entertainer has a listing for Crash Combiner Skyhammer too : Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Crash Combiners - Skysledge and Stormhammer - The Entertainer - The Entertainer

TRU's online offering is in need of some love and attention though. Lots of things I wanna get I just hope they are obtainable - I'd like an Activator Combiners Soundwave & Sideswipe (and Optimus when/if he shows up) I'd like the new Legions, & hope for some repacked warriors like Bisk, Ratchet and Scatterspike and the new ones Thermidor, Bludgeon & Twinferno. as well as the actual combiner teams.. I think that stuff is just going to get as lost as some waves of Minicons did. I'm even having trouble finding Rescue Bots lately ever shop I go is out of stock.

2. Underlord

Underlord An Excellent Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I honestly think we're going to be seeing mostly the last Knight stuff in the shops, if there is anything you want be it TR or RID, it might be worth ordering online. Would love to be proven wrong. :)