United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore Your current user title

News Credits:
    This appears to be a slight variation of the US revision case reported here.

Instead of doubles of Hardhead and Skullsmasher, that case is supposed to include only one of each, plus Blurr and Scourge.

Curious whether the case assortment has changed or whether this is just the European version of this revision wave.

• Like Like x 2
  2. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Given the word on the street is that we may see older Combiner Wars stock appearing in places like B&M and Range soon what do you think the chances are of me picking up the red and blue CW Voyager OP any time soon?

3. beularnum8

beularnum8 Member

Red/Blue prime might be unlikely unless they've been stored away for a year or so? Hey you never know though do you?

Not sure what it was like across the whole country but the Smyths stores i frequent such as Derby, Stoke and Coventry all moved out there remaining Combiner wars stock for the new shiny TR toys. Where does all this unsold stock vanish too? past experiences for B&M and other similar stores?

Also i remain on topic, a good selection of TR at Smyths Stoke today. basically all the Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders present, including Astrotrain.