United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. SgtLemon

SgtLemon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. Imperator

Imperator Combiner limb

3. SgtLemon

News Credits:
    It is rather expensive, but I think he is a lot bigger then Kaon, + whens the next time you ever gonna get a figure of him?

4. Imperator

Imperator Combiner limb

Whoops, meant to say Tarn's faceplate. I'll find a body to stick him on, and kerboom. Cheaper than £110, for sure.

5. SgtLemon

News Credits:
  6. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sadly no restocks of the TR Wave 2 Deluxes into The Entertainer in Bristol, still with the same stock they've had for last six or so months.

And after the brief on the shelf appearance of Transformers into Portishead via Sainsburys, looks like they've now given up as there is absolutely no TF's at all now. They did however redeem themselves with offering Event Horizon on Blu ray for £5.00!

7. HugeBadWolf

HugeBadWolf XO in charge of radishes

News Credits:
    Slough Smyths has all of w2 TR deluxes and a couple of Soundwaves.

Cheers,
    Doug

8. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Im off to York today and prob go to Clifton on Monday to have a look around..

9. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Two RID Warrior Screamers in MK TRU with 25% off- so £14.99. They're by the entrance not with the other Transformers.

10. Exinferis

Exinferis Liberate me Ex Inferis!

Had to go to Lincoln yesterday for a hospital appointment (on a Saturday?!). Couldn't get to all the stores as I ran out of time, but did manage to get to TrU. Found NuRiD Starscream (they had two, I nearly had a heart attack!) but no Paralon. However, I did find this:
    [​IMG]

Did we know about this one? He's pictured on the bottom of Starscream's box along with Paralon, but I can't remember seeing him here. I found him at the back of some old Construct-Bots Prive Vs. Megs sets. I don't know if he just fell off the peg (likely) or if someone had hidden him, but he came home with me! :D  He has the £19.99 sticker on the bottom of the box but rang up at £14.99. Is he another TrU exclusive figure?

They had all three Dickie Prime-with-trailer die-casts too, but I only took the "Roll Out" one; hope to get the others when they're on offer.

Also found the TF mag in Tesco. This month there's a Grimlock grabber! Was going to pass, but then had a moment of nostalgia for those grabby things on a stick I had as a kid (I had a shark!) and caved. He's really good fun! :lol 

Otherwise, no TF sightings, but if anyone collects the DW Time Squad figures they're £1.49 each in Poundstretcher.

11. Omegastoopreme

Omegastoopreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought he was in the same wave as screamer and paralon?

Its a very magnus coloured power surge prime repaint isnt it?

12. Exinferis

Exinferis Liberate me Ex Inferis!

Yeah, he is in the same wave, but that wave is a TrU exclusive and I don't recall anyone else posting that they'd seen PS Prime in stores. There was also a regular Prime there; same mould but the more familiar red and blue rather than this white and blue version.

I hadn't noticed until you said it, but yeah, he really is!

Edit: Bloody buggering hell! Just opened my Starscream and his legs are wobbly as all get-out! Anyone else's Screamer like this? Lincoln only had two yesterday (one after the one I bought) so not sure if I should bother taking him back?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016 at 3:10 PM