United Frenzy and Rumble in stock at tfsource

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Deceptigtar, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    90 without shipping from TFsource, where I checked robotkingdom and it'd be around 75 shipped from them.

Nah.

3. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    At that price, they can keep them.

4. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist Veteran

News Credits:
    TFSource, the source for high scalper prices.

5. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    So that's $90 for the 2 of them? Well you gotta factor in s/h and you gotta factor in the fact that credit card thieves will run amok with your info and the loss of peace of mind is a huge factor too. So if you wanna lose money, go into debt and lose your peace of mind, by all means jump on this awesome deal.

6. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

right...because it costs nothing for tfsource to have their merchandise shipped all the way form japan/china to their us warehouse.

7. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After hearing about all the credit card mess going on TFsource, I don't really want to shop there anymore...

8. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Sorry, that made me laugh out loud! :lol 

9. phoenix88

phoenix88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    While the TFsource people were great at their table at Botcon, i'm not shelling out close to $100 for 2 scouts, no matter how badly i want them. Unless someone posts them for $70 or less after shipping, the pair is staying on my holiday wishlist

10. Calabask

News Credits:
    Right. Because it suddenly costs them an extra $40 to do so? Fact is, back when these were new, back in the day, they were going for $50 on various sites. No TF Source has set them up to be $40 more. Take a look at other things that they used to have cheaper that can now be sold for much more. RoTF Bruticus Maximus, was at retail $50 I think? The Source price...? $200 bucks. So... Before we go about saying it's because of shipping, how about we check our facts first? Mmmkay? There's a difference between making back your shipping and jacking up a price because you think someone will pay that much for it.

11. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    robotkingdom.com can get them to you for around 75, depending on your location. They're only going to get more expensive, so if you can spare a few extra bucks, go for it while you can.

Unless you want to hold out for a domestic release, like I am.

if robotkingdom can stock these for 59 before shipping, (and TFsource themselves had them at or below that cost when they were first released) TFsource has no excuse other than just trying to maximize their profits. Some times their prices are good, but right now is really not one of those times. I know all about supply and demand, and all that. Doesn't mean you have to throw your money away. Don't spend what TFsource wants you to, go to robotkingdom instead, and save $25+ in the process.

12. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I'm still going to hold out on these and hope either A. My local hobby shop that usually sells United stuff gets them or B. Hasbro releases them in the next classics line. I blew all my online spending money for Protector and Insecticons.

13. Calabask

News Credits:
    Hell, BBTS had these on Preorder for $55. Maybe there's will be arriving soon.

14. influence82

influence82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This means that United Frenzy and Rumble are getting a second run. If that is the case then there would be no need to sell them for $90 unless they wanted to overcharge their customers for the highest profit possible. After the Shadow Scythe incident I am still boycotting them.