unicron6666

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by undertaker, Jan 4, 2012.

1. undertaker

undertaker Deadman's Disciple

Bought some G1 figures from me. Smooth transaction. Good board member to deal with.

2. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Sold unicron6666 a G1 Kickback. Paid fast and was a great person to deal with. Thank you.

3. Unicron129

Unicron129 Well-Known Member

Sold him a G1 metroplex. Great communication, payment sent quickly. Thanks!

4. slickleg

slickleg Banned

Great guy

Traded some figs with him everything went smooth great communication fast shipping and items were packed well will do business with him again

Thanks

5. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    AVOID THIS KID . DO NOT TRADE OR BUY FROM HIM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

I wouldn't trade with this guy ..
    I did a trade with him. I sent him a gold starscream and he was suppose to send me a incomplete 25th ann optimus prime with some accessories and trailer that was missing the back door.. We agreed to send out the same day.. I sent out , but he did not .. He told me he forgot and would mail the following day.. He got the package i sent to him on the 20th of june but i still have not gotten my optimus.. He has also stopped replying to my PMs.. Seems like a very shady person right now..

UPdate 7-22-2012

Finally got the prime but he sent it in a envelope that ripped open and any accessories that was with it were lost in the mail. He never sent me the Roller and said he would send it out no later then the 9th because it was at his dads , it is now the 22nd and still no roller.. Emailed him on a tuesday and asked if it was sent and he said it was.. so i waited till saturday (yesterday ) and asked him when exactly he sent it out and he said friday. SO emailed him again and asked if it was friday the 13th cause i email him tueday he he told me it was sent already.. Caught him in a lie cause he said he mailed it out before that.

He wanted me to change this feedback once i got everything but no way .. Im not letting others go through the mess myself and a few others i see below me went through .. Do not trade with this kid and if you plan on buying then you have him send the stuff to you first DO NOT send him any money first...

6. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    DONT TRADE WITH THIS GUY!!! Had a deal set up to buy a custom figure from me, was selling it super cheap, told him it was all boxed up and ready to go, then he starts sending me rude messages back throwing out some F*ck words at me!!! Have the messages if anyone doesnt believe me, STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY, he will just waist ur time!

7. Galvarez

Galvarez <font color=red><b><i>Cybercon Staff</b></i></font Veteran

This guy sold me a Primus figure, a giant Cybertron Starscream and a Jetfire. I sent him the money via paypal, but he never mailed the figures out. Wont respond to my PMs. Stay way from this guy.

8. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I sold him two figures that I was selling payment did arrive, but later and trying to message him about if he got the figures and not got no response, but it was later that he did respond.

9. unicron6666

unicron6666 Banned

Allright people look at my bst first before my feedback iwant everybody to be happy

10. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I started a trade with this kind over a month ago and STILL have not gotten everything i was suppose to get.. Sent my 25th ann G1 prime and trailer in a envelope which ripped open and lost any accessories that came with it.. Told me roller was at his dads and would ship it out but still waiting on that , lied too twice saying he sent it but never did.. Now he will not reply to my messages.. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HIM, unless you enjoy waiting, being lied too and your time waisted.. Really should be a rule that you must be 18 to sell on the boards, this kids only 15 so that explains a lot ..

11. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

unicron6666 has been banned for attempting to rip off other forum members. Any members with open transactions with this members should file for a Paypal dispute immediately.

12. naldopr

naldopr Well-Known Member

wow so glad I never deal with him no wonder he was asking for money all the time and we spoke a lot to do a trade for that 25th op thank god I never did.

13. sokutai

sokutai Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    tried to do a trade for cash for a megazord with him strung me along never shipped ignored pm's and ripped me off

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012