Unicron

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by nintendocon, Jun 21, 2007.

1. nintendocon

nintendocon Autocon

I am new at this new thread thing, but because I didn't see that anyone started something like this i decided to. What ever happened to Unicron, i mean he died but somehow he was in the armada series so why don't they just bring him into a movie. that would be sick especially with the special fx they have in the movie coming up. I would love to see that, and also the dinobots and consructicons would be nice to.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Unicron from the the original movie and unicron from Armada/Energon are not the same guy. Personally, I don't want any Unicron in these movies, as it would be cheesy, and difficult to make realisticaly. (obviously none of this stuff is real, but you know what I mean)

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    unicron has been way overused in recent years. he needs to stay away.

4. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

Sorry, but that is most incorrect - the Armada comic and trading cards, then later the Ultimate Guide (by Simon Furman) established that its version of Unicron did not merely consume worlds and seek the destruction of the singular universe - it moved from universe to universe, throughout the entire multiverse, destroying entire realities and moving on to the next until all of causality and existence was completely obliterated. ( source and source )

5. prime is a legend

prime is a legend Hooch is crazy.

honestly i think if they where to bring in unicron it would be so cheesy.And if they are trying to keep with the realistic aspect of the movie unicron would definatly not fit in.

6. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    Yeah I agree, NO Unicron in these movies. Robots that change into things is far out enough for most people, but I giant planet that does the same?That would just be too much to swallow, stick with what works.

7. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    I really wouldn't want Unicron even being MENTIONED in the sequel to this movie. He's been overused, just leave him alone.

8. _Soundwave_

_Soundwave_ I am listening

News Credits:
    I would rather keep Unicron out of the new TF movies. Unicron was ok in the cartoon but would be cheesy in the new TF movies. Plus trying to get something the size of a planet to transform would take a lot of CGI to make it look life-like like the new movie is trying to do with the current Tf characters.

9. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

I dunno... Galactus-Cloud from Fantastic 4 was a reasonable effect. It was pretty well done. It made me believe it could be done without looking totally lame.

I could accept unicron in movie 3. I would like some dinobots with some organic effects and Constructicons first.

10. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    I think unicron would be cool, watching the planet eater from Fantastic 4 was pretty cool, so I dont dought they could do it. However unicron seems a little played out. I think he needs a face lift.

11. Yurre

Yurre I want space nachos XD

Unicron = please no...

12. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    They so fucking ruined Galactus in that movie, I swear -_-

Anyways, Unicron is beyond overused. Having him inthe last couple series' kinda took a lot away from him, y'know?

13. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Yea you might be right, but at least we finally got a figure out of him. :) 

14. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    True...

I never did pick him up though >_>

15. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    Unicron ?
    What about Soundwave ? .......

16. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop! TFW2005 Supporter

No Unicron for me thanks, I'd love some Thunderwing though.

17. nintendocon

nintendocon Autocon

yea i guess you guys are right..like i said i am new at this, also I was naming the big guys but i would love to se soundwave, and it would be great to see the dinobots just like walking out and then transforming into robots, I dont know but also another character which they ruened in the cybertron series is metroplex but i dont think he would be good for the movies either..... now i am agreeing with you guys because unicron would look kinda bad with the way they are making the transformers look, but i am not saying the animation looks bad because it is f***ing amazing.

18. turk128

turk128 Well-Known Member

Man, talk about missed opportunities...

[​IMG]

19. snavej

snavej 5th Dan garage tidier

News Credits:
    If Transformers can come to Earth, it is quite possible for other robot beings or races to be out there. Unicron is a decent idea but he exists as one huge mass. If he could split himself up into trillions of smaller drones, he could cover more distance and quickly find more places to attack. 'The Unicron Swarm' could then converge on planets and eat them. Of course, each drone would need some kind of hyperdrive to travel swiftly between stars. That would be a HUGE coordination challenge.

20. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

Bro don't let the naysayers here get you down. If you think Unicron would rock then stick with that!

I think Unicron could be cool if done right. I mean if a Moon sized space station existed in Star Wars I dont see why Unicron is seen as such a vile and disgusting entity if brought into live action.

However I do think there are other new ideas just waiting out there that could be better then a movie Unicron!