Unicron question/situation

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by amatterofpat, Sep 26, 2007.

1. amatterofpat

amatterofpat Member

I found a loose Armada Unicron at a flea market here a few months ago. He had none of his parts. Then at a toy show I was lucky enough to get his top panels and his two orbit pieces. Turns out I got two of the right orbit pieces so they don't fit together. So this past Sunday the show was up again and I saw the same guy and asked him if he had the other piece, I just wanted to trade the piece or even buy a new one if he had it loose, I didn't want my money back or anything it was really no big deal. So when I asked the guy said "Oh you got the right pieces you just don't know how to put it together, my friend had the same problem". I said "but they have to be different one peg is bigger then the other" And he gave me some garbage about wikipedia, and the instructions, but at this point I was so disgusted I had to walk away. So my question: Unicron does have two different parts, correct?. He was lying to me right? I should have asked the guy if his friend wanted to trade me his parts because its possible the same guy I bought them from gave him the two left orbit pieces, but I was just so angry that he lied to me that I don't think I will do business with him again. Maybe he really thought they were the same piece, but it has opposite fittings, Hasbro wouldn't make somthing that doesn't fit together or would be this hard to figure out. Sorry for the long post, I hope someone can tell me I'm right and that my reaction to him lying to me was the correct one.

2. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    It's been a while since I've transformed mine, but I'm pretty sure the orbital rings are interchangable (I might be wrong). If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, how the ends snap to each other, I can see how it may be a little confusing. There are some pretty detailed pics of him in planet mode in the gallery, that should be able to clear up any questions you have as to how they go together and if the guy was lying or not. *Here's a link*

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    They are two different pieces, one end is indented to slot into the planet mode. Although I thought I had two at one point as well. Put up a picture of what you've got and we'll see if we can work out if it is two of the same or not.