Unicron pre-order

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by benzo, Aug 19, 2008.

1. benzo

benzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    robotkingdom.com has Universe Unicron up for pre-order. says in the description that the item will be available later this week.. mass release coming soon then?

robotkingdom.com -- Online Toys Company

2. KhaN

KhaN Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    in the local Toys-R-us they have two spaces that now say Armada Unicron, I just assumed that they had been released and that I missed them.

3. newguy

newguy i

crap now i have to get unicron instead masterpiece megs

4. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Easy Pass

5. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    I'm actually looking forward to seeing this at TRU, not sure if I'll buy one though.

6. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    Thank goodness I already have him in the Armada version. Sure do like that packaging, though.

7. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Do we have official word on the paint scheme yet?

Last I saw it was the armada scheme, but they said that was a mockup, and the final will be a different scheme.

Anyone else find it weird they've been re-releasing bots and cons that could be used for frenzyrumbles devastator, or new custom superions? (besides the build team too. >.> But give them time.)
    Well, besides demolisher, but give them time to fit him and primus in somewhere.

Okay, maybe 4 of 6 not redone isn't quite on purpose. But it does seem odd with even acid storms wave hitting at the same time as silverbolt.

8. juise

juise TFW2005 Token Negro

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Now I'll have to hold out and see if they do a Henkei Unicron with better paint!

9. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sweet if people are already seeing them clear out spaces for them. I didn't expect to see Uniy until this fall honestly.

And my local TRU just closed its old location and will be opening up a new location that will be what they call a Super TRU. And I think ours here in Rockford,Illinios will be one of, if not the first to open. But that won't be until the 16th of September and I will be there opening day to fight to and nail against other collectors and possibly scalpers.

10. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Darn you! That means it'll get the more popular waves and newer cases sooner. New stores always do. For at least 6 months to a year. That's my secret to TF hunting, I plot those stores always first now, because renovation/new store = newer merchandise to push that store better for 6 months-1 year. It's been the same from TRU, Target, and even JC Penney(non toy oriented, just cooking gadget oriented). Modern store = modern goods. I've never been that lucky to score a full on TRU like that yet, but walmart, target, and Pennies I witnessed firsthand.

11. Detour

Detour TFWiki.net, use it!

News Credits:
    I just hope that much like the Universe toys that were just Energon and Cybertron toys in Universe packages, that this Unicron re-release will cost less than it did in 2003.

12. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wonder why they have Unicron as a decepticon? I thought he is neither.

13. MetroBoy

MetroBoy Keeper of the Cheese

I would love to see the bio.

14. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    If this costs 50 smackers like it did with it's first release there's no way I'm gonna buy one for retail price. I'll wait for it to be clearanced. And when that doesn't happen because it never does here, I'll pay MORE than retail to get one off of eBay...

15. Mechar

Mechar Robot Master

Since I missed the Armada one, I´m stocked and can´t wait to pick him up. Hopefully they won´t price him way to high; I´d say 50$ tops! Maybe a fair price would be around the same as the 25th Anniversary Prime one.
    As for the color scheme, since this version of Unicron is in the Universe/Classics 2.0, I´d guess that this figure will be reminiscent to the G1 Unicron. But maybe Hasbro has some ess/-es up their sleeves. In terms of transformation though, I doubt it.

16. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    I think the term is Ace up your sleeve. It's a reference to cheating at card games. There's no way this will have a new transformation, we'll be lucky to get new paint on this sucker.