Unicron in the third movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OmegaDead, Apr 5, 2008.

1. OmegaDead

OmegaDead Well-Known Member

I'm sorry if it's been brought up,

I would like to see some form of Unicron in the third movie. Not as a planet or a moon sized transformer because somthing like that coming within earths gravity would just destroy the planet. More like a skyscraper size, bots & cons could still be jumping on him all over the place trying to kill him and it would still fit in the scope of the first movie.

Way better then seeing tidlewave like Bay wanted I think. He could come to earth as a huge spaceship shaped somewhat like the original Unicron. If they want Galvatron as a seperate character, Galv's could show up at the end of the second movie to signal his coming (or even better scourge or cyclonus)

The second movie could end at the climax of a huge battle, (Galv/scourge or cyclonus) yells and everyone looks up to the sky to see the sillouette of Unicron in the sun.

Third movie gets off to a running start.

2. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

I actually wrote a fan-sequel to the first movie, and am in the process of writing a third script. However, I kept to the original design of Unicron while modernizing him... he's a meteor of large size that's on a collision course with Earth.

3. OmegaDead

OmegaDead Well-Known Member

that sounds pretty cool.

4. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    IMDB Says Quote "However, while nothing is confirmed, both Michael Bay and producer Steven Spielberg said in interviews that, if they ever made a sequel to "Transformers", they would make a big-screen adaptation of the Unicron Saga, since they feel it's the most logical plot for a sequel as it spans nearly every form of Transfomers media (the original series, the newer cartoon and the comic books)."

I think something should be learned from Fantastic Four 2

5. RedHeadKevin

RedHeadKevin Well-Known Member

Yeah... STOP MAKING FANTASTIC 4 MOVIES!

or, if you're going to build up a character with his "herald" all through the movie, give the audience a payoff at the end, not a thunderstorm.

6. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd rather they just avoided the big guy completely in the movieverse to be honest.

7. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Agreed. Unicron has grown tired and stale of late and I'd actually like him to be some kind of credible threat when he shows up again... not to say that he couldn't be, but FF2 doesn't give me high hopes. And there's still the fact that he's old and busted after the Unicron Trilogy.

8. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

As cool as planet sized TF's are maybe not.

FF4 already used that apocaliptic plot.

How about Megatron getting possesed by Unicron?

But not going supersize.

It could explain his affinity to the Allspark. Old evil and such.

Optimus Prime getting upgraded by what's left of the Allspark into Primus.

Again not planet sized.

9. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

Yeah, keep Unicron out of the live-action series.

A planet-sized robot wouldn't work, it'd totally ruin the "realistic" tone they're trying to put in the movies. And I sure as hell don't want to see Unicron reduced to some stupid cloud like Galactus.

I'm still rooting for Quintessons.

10. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    No Unicron.
    No Megatron becomes Galvatron.

Unicron is a no in any way shape or form.
    Were Galvatron done as his own entity, a completely seperate character. Sure, I can go with that. But not as an upgraded/repainted Megatron.

11. Deadsled

Deadsled Energon Recovery

News Credits:
    Yes, can we please have one line without the immediate Galvatron upgrade!

12. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    After seeing fantastic four two I'm not sure I really can't see it I'm happy with combinders so unicron is really unnessicary

13. Optimus-JD

Optimus-JD Team Laser Explosion!

I wouldn't mind them saying something about Unicron. More insight into the struggle for the allspark like maybe Unicron played a role. I just don't want him to the be focus.

14. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

My flatmate would have kittens if he saw even the slightest hint at Unicron. He loves the intro sequence of the '86 movie with the shadowed shapes of Unicron.
    Personally would prefer Quintessons sticking their multipule noses in on things. Potencially going after Optimus cause of the Matrix, or something or other.

15. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i don't want unicron... personally, no unless he's just the size of megatron or something and just a crony or something, or even a rival, personally, i think unicron, was over done, in the aec's, and needs to just rest awhile.

we don't need unicron in everything!

in the end of tf2

i just want another fight between megatron and optimus prime

that is all...

no big huge planet coming to eat us all... or anything like that.

just keep it, autobots/decepticons fighting on earth lol please.

no quints, no junkies, how ever, i would take professor princess... kidding! :lol 

16. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You know, while I really don't want to see Unicron as a god/demi-god and really don't want to see the Megatron = Galvatron upgrade that's seemed inevitable sense RID, but I thought of a few things that could work.

If Unicron weren't a god character, but just an ancient Transformer (perhaps even Megatron's creator) he could still be a major threat without the need of a deus ex machina (Matrix) to defeat him (I'm still a little irritated that they used one to defeat Megatron... ridiculous). I guess if they made him something similar to what Furmon's ideas for the Liege Maximo were back in G2.

As for Galvatron... I'd be cool with him as long as he was his own character. Either a subordinate of Megatron's or a rival for power. Either or would work and you wouldn't need to be dependent on Unicron to upgrade him.

Though, for some reason, I wouldn't mind seeing the Quintessons brought into play. I think they'd be more believable than Unicron in many aspects... especially sense Bay already got audiences to swallow the idea of giant, senient, transforming robots.

17. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    the only way i would want Unicron in any movie would be if they took the setting of the movie into outer space, leaving earth. then Unicron could work as like a moon sized transformer or something like that, and he is with his rival Primus, two ancient transformers locked in a neverending battle, with Galvatron as Unicron's right hand man, and some other dude for Primus. our guys on earth are like abducted or something, most likely for something that happens in the sequel that he did, and sam was in Bumblebee at the time, if you want to drag him along as well.

it doesnt really work, but to properly use his alt mode of a celectial body, that is how you would do Unicron

18. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    No.

19. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I have too say something I would love too see wreckgar in the movies he whould just flatout rule

20. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Totally agree. It was cool in 1986. Let's see something new. No Quints or Galvatron either please.