Unicron in ROTF

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Breakaway-Rocks, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Breakaway-Rocks

Breakaway-Rocks Banned

My opinion is that Prime will wind up explaining The Fallen's legend to Sam and when he does we will see The Fallen bowing down to Unicron but all we will see is his legs and a shadow. But that leads to a whole other question, if Unicron is in ROTF in a flashback who should voice him? You may now discuss this opinion.

P.S. And no one say Orson Wells should voice him, because every true TF fan knows that Orson Wells is dead.

2. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

i really doubt this.

The fallen seems to be the big guy in this universe, if unicron was there than to me megatron would have officialy had his testicles removed, he is supposed to answer to nobody but he already bows to the fallen in this.

megatron bowing to somebody who has to bow to somebody else... that makes him the mail room guy who takes orders from the secretary in an office

not cool. unicron take a seat on the sidelines your not needed in this game

3. JuicyNo

JuicyNo Well-Known Member

I don't think we'll see Unicron at all...if anything maybe a hint that there's a greater power than the Fallen, but nothing materialized.

P.S. If you want to start stating that "true" TF fans should know that Orson WellEs is dead, make sure you spell his name correctly.

4. Cujo

Cujo United States Air Force

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i say someone with a low powerful voice..... like michael clarke duncan

5. bumblebear

bumblebear Well-Known Member

the fallen calling out of earth to unicron... prime kill falllen then unicron come to earth in tf3. My opinion

6. Astrocon

Astrocon A spyware on Teletran-1

News Credits:
  7. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    I love all the cartoon style story speculations for a live action movie.... makes me giggle.

8. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I honestly wouldn't care to see Unicron step into live action. I mean, he's done nothing but get his giant ass handed to him for 25 years, and there's just nothing threatening about him anymore.