Unicron gone for good?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Leather Elbows, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    Anyone think he will return somehow? Maybe teleport out of the Earth without breaking it to become a giant Transformer. That is ridiculous and extremely unlikely but just an idea :D 

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    I honestly would not be surprised either way.

3. AngryChad

AngryChad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I fully expect Unicron to come back into the picture near the end of the series. Probably wont see him for a few seasons though.

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll SMH so hard if he's gone permanently. He felt shoehorned in enough as it is.

5. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Personally, I think introducing Unicron so early was a mistake. I think the writers didn't initially have that idea, but Hasbro wanted something epic to continue hooking viewers. That's why there was no mention of a planetary alignment until the season 1 finale. As for the season 2 premier, judging by the trailer, I don't think it will be anything special or epic and give us a surprise. It just seems like more filler than anything else. Just Optimus loses his memories and gets them back. No new characters introduced or anything added to the storyline. And given how little Optimus is even shown in the trailer, it probably won't even focus on him and the qualities that made him a Prime. Just more filler to stretch this series as many years as possible.

6. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Personally i'd like him to never come back. EVER.
    But he probably will

7. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    This.

8. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well we know Unicron isn't dead. The matrix just put him back into stasis, or that is what they said.

I expect Megatron will be tormented by Unicron culminating with Megatron becoming Galvatron, perhaps with a split personality. If the split personality does happen (Megatron/Galvatron I mean) I would suspect Galvatron would some how find a way to create his own body and then vacate Megatrons. Thus Megatron and Galvatron would both be running around.

9. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    In response to all these I agree with him not returning. He only looked cool but he was annoying. His voice was hilarious more then evil. They should create a new character just for Prime to be a bigger threat then everyone else. Why not do that for once instead of redesigning previous characters

10. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I sure hope he comes back in a different form. I'm not a fan enough of "big orange horned evil planet eater...thing...", I'd like him to be a "Satanic" figure, perhaps attempt to communicate with some small cult that worships him, and has them do his bidding, including attempting (likely failing) to build him a new body.

They've already touched on a similar concept before, why not now, especially with interest in putting emphasis on the mythos.

Unicron cultist - Transformers Wiki

11. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    Your post about him being satanic and your signature? LOL coincidence satan lover? :p  I always thought he should be satan like while Primus is god and Optimus is JESUS!!! LMAO

12. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Just a metalhead and devil's advocate. If you look closely at my avatar, you'll see another Baphomet. ;]

13. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I have a hard time believing him gone for good. I'm not entirely sure how they should bring him back into the picture, but I wouldn't mind it at all. Especially if they found a way for his spark to be removed from Earth, and moved into a new body of some sort. Would solve the issue of his awakening destroying the Earth, and enables him to become a longer lasting threat.

14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Much like Arnold.....He'll be back.

15. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    They never said he's dead in the show only in stasis which mean the chances of him returning later in the show are VERY great.

16. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm sure he'll be back, but in a different form probably with some help.

17. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

unicron knowing he can not inhabit his new body with out the autobots and decepticons finding out and stopping him goes to plan B.

The moon was unicrons original form before he decided to rebuild and eventually became earth.

only problem with the idea is the massive tidal flooding and other crazyiness that would happen if a being as large as the moon came close to us at all.

18. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker Miniautoquintessoboticon

Personally I like the idea of Unicron having just barely managed to escape into Megatron's mind. After all, he was in his mind using him as a puppet just before he was beaten.

19. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I doubt he'll die permanently, we'll probably see him again sometime in the future. People just don't kill off the arch-enemy of all existence like that.

20. PrimusVsUnicron

PrimusVsUnicron Well-Known Member

Unicron is a dimenson jumping God HE CAN"T DIE!!!!! HE WILL COME BACK STRONGER!!!!!