unicron 2010 gets freaky?!?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ElekTriC, Jul 23, 2011.

1. ElekTriC

ElekTriC Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So my 2010 unicron was acting freaky.

so picture this. you are in bed and you have your unicron on the self and his eyes light up!
    Its no fun. he scared me a bit

something similair happend to you guys??

2. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

Well now, never had that happen with an electronic transformer at least not that I have noticed. pull them batteries, if it happens again call a priest :lol 

3. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i had it happen on my ROTF supreme devi, just chilling out and does his laugh, but the mixmaster on most of those i think was pretty loose as far as going off like that.

4. ElekTriC

ElekTriC Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah devastator does that. Its pretty sensative

5. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Digging through one of my fodder bins that has a couple Unicrons in it I'll occasionally see one of their clear fists lit up.

6. Thalack

Thalack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My leader class starscream moves. No joke.

When he is in jetmode, he's always in a different position whenever I walk into the bedroom. In robot mode he doesn't move.

The movement isn't huge, but it's subtle enough that I have a soft cloth on the surface he sits on and you can see the imprints of where his wheels were and he's moved over about a quarter of an inch.

7. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

I'm pretty sure it's because of dying batteries or something like that. I've heard of ROTF Optimus figures who simply won't shut up even when they aren't being touched because of this!

8. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    I've had a bunch of electronic stuff over the years that did stuff like this. Batteries are dying, so it wouldn't hurt to change them now. However, if it isn't batteries, then YOU'RE the master of your toys. If Unicron wants to start trying to get some power over you, then don't let him. Shelf him or even take apart his hands.

Don't let your toys boss you around. :lol 

9. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's just Unicron trolling the universe. ;) 

10. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    For me when I was young my G1 Omega Supreme came alive one night and started rolling around on his track,but I grabbed him and noticed I hadn't turned the switch off all the way just partly,but that was the only time I had a figure wake up on me.

11. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Fucking gremlins.

12. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You're in California...things are going to move, there are small quakes pretty dang often, heh! I remember when I was little and we lived in San Diego, it was absolutely normal to hear all the glasses in the cabinet rattling together just a little from time to time. You wouldn't feel a thing, just hear the tinkling of the glasses as they touched.

I did have something like the OP is noting with the Sauron's Eye 'figure' from Lord of the Rings. Its started being triggered for no reason at all after a while.

13. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    Not TFs, but as a kid I had boxes of Jurassic Park and various other roaring toys that would occasionally go off at random times (which was just terrifying hearing at night). Worse, some of them were damaged and the (weakened) roar would play for an agonizingly long time. So there'd be both a sudden "GROWOWOW" and several minutes of "rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer" (which REPEATED).
    Still have a few of those, sometimes roaring unseen in boxes I've moved.

14. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    My G2 Megatron sometimes turns on randomly at night. Once out of nowhere with the "I Am Megatron", and other times I'll just randomly hear the gun noise start and die off. Guess I should just remove the batteries altogether.

15. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hahaha, I love this thread.

It wasn't a Transformer but I have had a similar experience. Many many many years ago I had this little Pikachu toy ( I still don't know why I have it). It had two sensors on the bottom and if you touched them both it would say its name.

I had it displayed on a shelf for many month maybe a year. One day it randomly activated. Just once. I was a little concerned. Then a while later it went off again. Now I'm a person with an over active imagination so my mind started to play tricks on me.

I quickly discovered that the reason it was going off was because there was so much dust on the shelf that it was creating a path for the electric current to pass through. I dusted it and a few months later it happened again. So I put a piece of paper under it that time and that stopped it.

Always freaky when your toys pull a Toy Story.

16. Apoclatron5675

Apoclatron5675 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    THIS

17. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Also not TF, but when I was little, I had one of those supermarket light-and-sound laser guns (you all know which ones - I bet most of y'all can even imitate the cycle of sounds they made). Brand new, out of the package, I play with it a bit, and then go to bed.

Damn thing starts firing in the middle of the night, and I scream bloody murder.

We quickly disposed of that particular toy.

18. jerminator

jerminator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Speaking of fucking gremlins... I used to have one of those Gizmo Furbys back in the day and even in a completely dark closet/drawer/whatever it would still wake up in the middle of the night and make too much damn noise. I finally had to take the batteries out of it and leave it that way. Annoying crap.

19. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Well-Known Member

Hahahaha... well told man

20. 2ndSndWve

2ndSndWve Hen... Shin!

News Credits:
    not a tf, but when I was 5 I had a motorcycle that had a button on the side for lights and sounds that tipped over one night so the button was pushed and I hit the roof.