Uni Sunstreaker Question (Probly been answered though)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by justinRODimus, Aug 3, 2008.

1. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

so i know this has been answered (i saw it but didn't pay attention cause i didn't have the fig but now i do so...) but i just wanted to know if sunstreakers roof belly will ever rotate completely. i'm kinda ocd about these things and it just stays crooked whenever i spin the roof/belly. i try to spin it all the way and then it just goes back to being crooked. is there like a mod or a way to fix this or are all of them just staying like that or worse, did i get a fudged fig?

thanks - jrod

2. wipedout

wipedout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My first one wouldn't but I believe if you loosen the screw just a little then hold down the head when turning it would let you. My second one is perfect including the feet.

3. justinRODimus

4. justinRODimus

can anyone point out which screw it is, because i dunno if it's not working for me or if i'm doing the wrong screw

5. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    Mine didn't want to stay in place either when I first got it, but I accidentally turned it harder than I intended to and it clicked right into place and transforms flawlessly now. Seems like it was just a case of something blocking the mechanism that holds it in place or just being a tight fit.

EDIT: I was rather upset that mine didn't transform right at first.

6. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

my first one was crooked untill I forced it while holding the head down, and my second one worked fine out of the package.

7. justinRODimus

if i hold the head down, the roof/chest goes into the alt mode position. so i turn it back while holding the head down. i really don't wanna break it...

8. solidus

solidus Shivaker Jazz

you need to open the chest assembly because the screw they 're talking about is underneath the car's roof. just a little loose to balance the rotation.