Unexpected Bonus!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Paladin, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    MY roommate's trying to get a Fortress Maximus figure for his collection. He recently picked up the body on eBay, missing nearly all the accessories.

It showed up today, and when we opened it up he found something else stuck in the "cage trap" on the lower leg. The seller had left an Armada Windsheer and a G1 OVERKILL inside Fort Max!!!

Anyone else ever get a surprise like this??

2. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wish. That's just plain sweet.

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool find, wish it would happen to me.

4. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

Yep, I bought an incomplete Fort Max years ago. When I got it home, I opened the little green "cockpit" and Spike falls out into my hand!

5. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    Once I bought a G1 vintage MIB Perceptor. When I came home to open the box - 6 minibots fell out - Bumblebee, Huffer, Brawn, Gears, Seaspray, & Cosmos.

Nice!

6. PakiroVah

PakiroVah Hasbro's Slave

Well, they used to have those Kraata things in the BIONICLE line. The cans had like 3 kraata and a sticker. I got one once which had 8 kraata!

7. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Seems to be a lot of tales of things being found inside Fort Maxes; I bought an incomplete one (missing Cerebros' rifle) a few years back. I decided to try and clean him up a bit, so I took him to pieces and cleaned him.
    And as I took the main body to bits, Cerebros' rifle fell out. :) 

8. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

Last week, I received a MIB Trypticon in the mail.

Went accounting for all of the parts, I discovered the ramp for Onslaught had been thrown in.

Exciting, huh?

Otherwise, the only big surprise I've ever gotten was getting a G1 Jetfire and when I opened the box, came to discover an unapplied G1 sticker sheet. This was not mentioned in the auction, but needless to say I was ecstatic.

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

That's cool, Overkill's pretty sweet. I guess they did'nt leave his weapons in there as well.

Only intoy suprise I ever got was I bouugh a loose G1 Prime, and there was 3 G2 constructicons and an extra pair of fists in the trailer (the other were in his cab)

I ordered a tiny black stikfa from BBTS once, and they sent me the giant stikfa instead with a note of thanks for the buisness.

Also recieved a 'free Pepsi Prime' certificate from Digital toys , which put me in hooray mode

10. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I won a MOSC BW buzzclaw and the seller threw in a second one for free, with a note thanking me for being a good ebay customer.

Other than that All I ever got was a unapplied sticker sheet for a MIB ultra magnus, that wasn't advertised in the auction.

11. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I can't remember what I bought, but there was a Constructicon, a Warpath, and a Powerglide thrown in by the seller. That was pretty cool.

12. ease

ease HIPHOPTIMUS PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow-the only thing that happened to me was i won a GEN 2 MEGS tank with working electronics but no missles. When i got him i opened up the panels on his back legs & BAM,extra missiles.

13. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Many moons ago I bought X-9 Ravage and the seller threw in a free D-7 Shadow Panther, which I don't remember the auction mentioning at all. That was way cool since I was considering picking him up anyway as he was a cool repaint unavailable in the states, and was relatively cheap.

14. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Never gotten a bonus like that :( 

15. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    There are only two times that I can think of that involves Transformers. The first was when I placed an order with the Club store for Alt. Prowl, Skids, and Sunstreaker (I think the fourth figure in that wave was older) they sent me the Legends of Cybertron Ramjet. I also got an extra gun with my Galaxy Force Optimus Prime that I found at a Wal-Mart in Atlanta, although I could see it in the box I thought it had fallen out of his hand until I saw the other gun tied down in his hand.

The only other unexpected surprise I got that I can think of at the moment was back during the Christmas of 1989, if I remember correctly. When I opened my Cobra B.U.G.G. it had a few extra pieces. Most where unusable, like a few extra pieces for the removable pod but not enough for a second one, but it did have a few extra missiles which always came in handy for using as base defenses.

16. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    When I got my Megatron Microphone and Frenzy Voice Changer from a seller on ebay he threw in three free comics. I don't care about them though. :lol 

17. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Me neither.:mad 

18. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Years back when I was doing a lot of G1 toy collecting thru ebay, I bought something (think it might've been Skywarp), and the seller tossed in a G2 black Sideswipe. I was nice and wrote back to make sure it wasn't a mistake. :) 

19. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, I got a BW Orcanoch playset missign Taratulas, I was opening all the little compartment doors and there he was just lying there. That was from Transformerland.com. I've recieved a couple G1 techs and instructions too from the sellers I keep returning to.