Underwear goes Inside the pants

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lumpy, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Lazyboy TV did this song, Underwear goes inside the pants has anyone heard it before? i was playing uno with my fiance when we first started dating, and had the satellite tv radio on, and this song came out and it blew me away, and i bought the cd the next day...the cd isnt all that good, but that one song is still worth it...it just says so much about our current state of being...especially towards the homeless...i totally used to think like the guy mentioned in the song, and now i try to help out with a dollar or 2 whenever i can....just wondered if any else has heard of this song before, or seen the video?

2. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    Great tune. Been out for a while. I remember posting about it a LONG time ago here in the forum! I think it was removed during one of the wipes.

3. TSFC

TSFC Banned

Sad and heartbreaking. Amazing that they can still smile after all of that. Godbless 'em.

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I help the homeless whenever I can. Alwasy have a buck or 2 too spare.
    What Ive learned though is they get very pissed for some reason if you throw them a cheeseburger.
    Gave a bum a Beef n Cheedar once from Arby's , and the bastard threw it back at my car.

Was like wtf dude.

5. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    More than likely that guy wasn't a real bum. There are some people who have money, who basically make their living by panhandling.

6. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

I thought this was going to be a thread about how people wear their pants.

7. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    Maybe I'm just jaded because the homeless situation and pandhandling here is soooooo out of control....Last time Julie and I were in SF we decided to count how many times we were asked for money by panhandlers, we stopped counting at 127!!!! And the day was still young!

I just don't believe in giving them $$$ and I've had food thrown back at me enough times that I don't do that anymore either...