Uncharted demo available for download in US PS Store

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by pscoop, Nov 8, 2007.

1. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

woohoo, downloading this tonight!

2. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    I played this on the weekend. Wow! Stunning environments and character skins. I liked the gameplay a lot too. There was a bit too much shooting for my taste, but I'm hoping the regular game as a little more puzzles/exploring and a little less gunfights at the OK Corral.

3. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Played it over the weekend and I think this is great game with just a little to much shooting, hopefully thats not the whole game and their is more exploring and puzzles. Hiding, strafing, ducking, lunging, and shooting all feels so good and with tight control to bad there were so many damn enemies that I got creamed. I think I will pick this up.

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I play this demo over and over, getting better at the gunplay and moving between structures (a lot of the level's layout is designed so that you can roll from structure to structure and plan your attacks). It's a blast and I do plan on getting it next week. But bloody-hell, between that, Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect. I am in trouble.

5. TonyzCustomz

News Credits:
    Ditto on the trouble, I'm going to start selling my old games to get all these new ones, maybe sell myself to research or something.

6. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And the thing is that they are all must-haves for me. Mass Effect leading the pack for me, but Uncharted has climbed way up

7. TonyzCustomz

News Credits:
    Same here, I'm not to keen on mass effect though, but Uncharted has become a must buy just add it to my list I guess.

8. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Sounds like they broke street date. The game is available for sale at most retailers RIGHT NOW in the US.

Unfortunately for me, I promised I wasn't buying anymore games between now and Christmas, but for the rest of you it's good news.