Ultramagnus2008

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by TacomaPrime, Jun 18, 2012.

1. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I do not recommend buying from this user.
    Back in novermber 2010, I paid 140 bucks for a custom leader class bonecrusher. User told me that it would take 3-4 months. It was like pulling teeth getting any info from him about progress, and I made sure to only really ask about 1 time a month. Never got any kind of a picture of the custom. Now 19 months later, user finally admitted that he hasn't even started it.
    After asking a mod to intervene, twice, we finally decided that a refund was the best way for both of us to part ways. He said I should have a refund within two weeks, cause he didn't have the money right then, because he had spent it on the parts for my custom (yeah right). That was over a month ago now, and I still have no refund.

This user also does customs under weapon X customs, and on facebook under Iron forge studios. It sucked watching him post pictures of other custom figures he was working on, yet never seeing any progress whatsoever on mine.

I cannot recommend buying from this person, as his communication was completely lacking, and he basically stole 140 bucks from me.

Two weeks ago he told me I would have a refund last week, It's now another week later and I still have no refund.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  2. TacomaPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    July 5th was my last correspondence with this user. Stated that he would have my refund on the 14th of July. Guess what I never got from him. Yep, no refund, and he's not responding to my emails, even though he told me that I should email him because that was the best way to get a hold of him.

WORST CUSTOMIZER EVER! Don't even buy skittles from him, cause you wont get them!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  3. TacomaPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow. I can't believe it's been almost two years to the day I first paid for a custom leader class bonecrusher. Since my last post, nothing. No email, no response of any kind, and worst of all, no custom that I paid for.

Oh well, I guess that was just an expensive lesson.