UltraDevmodious

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Kouri, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Bought a nice load of figures from 'im. Everything was packed well and arrived without issue.

Gonna have lots of fun with Stockade. X3

Awesome deal, great communication, prompt shipping. That ought to sum things up. Deal in confidence with UltraDevmodious! ^^

2. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

News Credits:
    Once upon a time there was a man who lived with his evil Wal-Mart Starscream and his loathesome Masterpiece Seekers. They constantly mocked him, because he missed out on some of the early Movie transformers, and some of the later exclusives. The man had a difficult time finding some of the toys he sought. His life was hard.

Then one day, he received an invitation to the Junkion Exchange, and some mice made him a really pretty dress that he didn't wear because, let's face it, rodents aren't the best seamstresses ever. But he did meet a charming Prince there named UltraDevmodious, who offered to sell him some of the figures he had been missing, at really great prices!

The man left UltraDevmodious some paypal and ran off, leaving behind his address. UltraDevmodious shipped out the toys, but UPS had turned his package into a pumpkin! So he hunted down the UPS store employees and beat them until they saw their Fairy Godmothers.

Then, faster than you can say "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo", the package full of toys arrived at the man's doorstep! And they all lived happily ever after.

And I... was that man.

The moral of the story is: Don't ever wear glass shoes. It's just a bad idea.

3. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    sold a classics ultra magnus to him and stayed in communication.:thumb 

would recommend to everyone

4. tarheels

tarheels Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Everything arrived safe and quick. Thanks again.

5. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Bought an Alternators Rodimus from him. Excellent communication, ridiculously fast shipping, all around great transaction. Would deal with UltraDevmodious again.

6. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ordered from Devmodious again, and once again had great communications and got my package in 3 days. He also threw in a free PVC figure, which was awesome. Thanks again, man!

7. jfhiga

jfhiga Well-Known Member

Positive feedback from Brazil!

Item came well packed and in very good condition (like new). Would buy again. Very reliable!

I totally recommend this guy!!!

Thank you for a smooth transaction!!!

8. dougzx9

dougzx9 Wish I were here

Bught a couple of Classics off of UltraDevmodious, shipping was fast, packing was great, price was great. All around great seller, higly recommeded to everyone!!

9. thecypher0

thecypher0 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Great guy to work with! He packed everything perfectly and it arrived without ANY damage. Would do business again with him in a heartbeat

10. thecypher0

Ebay:
    Ordered from him again and he got the items to me in just a few days. They look fantastic. I'll definitely do business with him again

11. thecypher0

Ebay:
    Heh. I ordered 2 more times from him and they arrived in great condition and FAST

12. thecypher0

Ebay:
    I promise I'm not fluffing up his feedback. We did another transaction with some Mighty Muggs and again things were smooth all the way