ultraconvoy

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Megaracertron, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Megaracertron

Megaracertron Well-Known Member

All around good guy. Sold me some Transmetals at a good price a real easy person to deal with.

2. grock35

grock35 Hmmmm...

News Credits:
    great guy....excellent communication and very helpful....i look forward to dealing and talking with him more in the future.

3. ROCK_LEE

ROCK_LEE Well-Known Member

This guy might have ripped me off.

i bought 2 items from this guy totaling 130$. Its been almost a month and i have not heard from him. I haven't recieved anything yet, and i live pretty close to florida, so shipping shouldn't take that long at all. He won't respond to PMs, and when i try to call the phone # he provided it says "this # is not accepting incoming calls at users request"....

Update*
    3/11/08

About a week after I file the paypal claim, I get a refund through paypal, with a message from Ultraconvoy saying that he didn't know that I had paid for the items. I don't see how this is possible after all the items I pmed him asking the status of the order, and even tried email and didn't get a response. Nor did the phone # he provided earlier work. I still don't have a explanation of what was going on with him, but I'm satisfied that I Got my refund.

4. Yigal

Yigal Dutch Meeting camera man

Ebay:
    Andy is great!!!

Good communication, good shipping, exellent person!

Thanx a lot!!

5. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Took a bit for him to gather the paypal funds, but he did keep me up to date on things when I asked, so it all worked out fine. Thanks!

6. FCatCH76

FCatCH76 Autobot

Good transaction, pics on website could show a little more in regards to card/box condition. Shipped pretty quick and boxed well, good communication. And most importantly for the price I am very happy!!

7. GenZhao

GenZhao Banned

News Credits:
    Thanks Convoy

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  8. atomicthumbs

atomicthumbs Bots > Savings Acct

Got RID Ultra Magnus and RID Optimus Prime MISB from him. Very fast shipping and great communication! Very fair deal!

Thanks!

9. The Crazy Collector

The Crazy Collector Well, that's just Prime! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Great seller! Andy was willing to work out a payment schedule with me on the intial transaction we conducted, and we've since conducted another transaction that also went smoothly. Furthermore, he's been willing to help me track down some obsure items I've been looking for. All around, he's a great guy who I look forward to doing more business with and getting to be better friends with.

10. The Crazy Collector

The Crazy Collector Well, that's just Prime! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Another great transaction! Andy has sold me or helped me find a few items I've been looking for and has always been fair to deal with and real easy going. I would highly recommend him. Thanks again Andy!

11. Zipdisk

Zipdisk Seven Color Carrot

Wow! Sold me a MISB RiD Scourge. This was a great transaction! Figure came in immaculate condition. He provided great communication and a wonderful value. Will deal with him again in the future. A+++ Highly Recommended.

12. miasboytoy

miasboytoy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    bought a botcon item of him. quick and easy transaction. thanks again.

13. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Deal with UC if you get the opportunity. He pays quick, and has great communication.