Ultra Pretenders, Kre-O Store Display, Skyquake, Jet Prime, Omega Prime for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Robowang, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Robowang

Robowang I don't have AIDS

Ebay:
    These are some bigger-ticket items that I would like to get rid of. Please PM if interested. I will send pics if you let me know you are genuinely interested in buying. I am NOT interested in trading right now.

Again, please PM me. I will probably not see responses in the thread.

Ultra Pretender Roadblock - complete, great shape, good stickers, tiny chip inside one fist, still holds gun fine.$120 plus shipping HOLD

Ultra Pretender Skyhammer - complete, great shape, good stickers, tiny chip on the fin of one of the missiles. $200 plus shipping

Both Pretenders for $300 plus shipping!

KRE-O store display - the big, sturdy display with all the Kreons on the turning tower. Includes unreleased Ironhide figure, and supposedly a slightly different paint application for Soundwave (though I haven't confirmed that). $100 plus shipping (probably $20 shipped...this is big.) HOLD

G1 European Skyquake
    - complete with 15 missiles and correct flat-handled UNBROKEN gun! (the small Predators had rounded handles). Skyquake himself has minor play wear and is unbroken except for a chip under one of the tailfins. One of the best-condition Skyquakes I have seen not MIB because of the usual gold plastic problems. $110 plus shipping

Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime + Jetfire - both leader class, complete combined once and left together. I continually see these guys fluctuate between $130 and $170 as a pair, so I'll stick with the low end. $130 plus shipping.

Robots in Disguise Omega Prime - Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus combined. He is complete and in great shape. He apparently has a couple of very very similar but not the exact same tires on a couple of the wheels. I actually never noticed this until I got him out to sell. Because of that, I lowered the price. If you like, I have four EXTRA prime missiles I can throw in. $90 plus shipping. HOLD

I actually have a LOT more for sale in the list in my signature if you're interested in picking up multiple items. Please PM me if interested in anything!

2. Robowang

Ebay:
    Put Roadblock on hold - I can get pics tomorrow

3. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    if u can , can u get a pic of the kreo soundwave?

4. Robowang

Ebay:
    bump