Hi all, This is going to be my take on Ultra Maguns. The base figure is a RTS Grapple that I am going to use G1 parts on. This is what I have so far. He will be a semi parts former. The chest plate will be used to fill the top of the alt mode. I have two ways I am going to do for a head. One is to mod the current head to look like magnus or second is when I get my JB head master ultra magnus I may make it a head master. Please CC on my WIP. I will update as I get further along. Thanks all. 3/13/12 Update: I received my Junkion Black smith head (there head master head/triple changer) yesterday. I am going to try to fit it on the figure and see if it will look right. I am also thinking about what way to go with painting him up. Traditional G1 colors or change it up with adding some silver and black details in the mix. Will update with pictures once I figure it out. Thanks all 3/14/12 Update: I am going to use the JB head master head, I placed a picture of what it will look like when I figure out how to mount it. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks all 3/16/12 Update: Fitted the head and made the pegs longer on the shoulder rockets. Took the figure apart (as much as I could. I had a screw strip out GRR GRR in the cab for the windows) and started to sand the rub spots down. Will update with pictures over the weekend. Thanks 3/18/12 Update: I did not get a lot done over the weekend, I had to work. So here are two pictures, one is the missile pod pegs that I extended and the mounting peg for the chest shield. Thanks 3/23/12 Update: The project is going slower than expected for me. I have started to paint the parts with there base coats. I have added some pictures as well and will update this thread when I get more done. Thanks for looking. 3/28/12 Update: work is still slow but I have the fist coat of blue done. Added pictures as well. I am pleased on how the blue is pretty close to the original G1 color. Thanks for looking. 4/08/12 Update: I have the legs put back together and still have to do some touch up on them, I also have the cab placed together and am still working on the paint. White is a PITA lol, the arms are almost done and the chest plate is done. I am adding new pictures of my progress. Thanks for looking. 4/23/12 Update: I have the figure about 80% done. The progress has been slow due to dealing with a family related issue. I have added a new picture of my progress. I hope to have this guy one soon. Thanks for looking. 5/07/12 Update: I have the figure about 98% done. I need to touch up the paint, transform him and add stickers. Sorry for the crappy I phone picture,(Last one on this post) but here you go. I will take better pictures once I am done with him. CC all ways welcome. Thanks for looking.