Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Echnalaid, Dec 7, 2009.
It's a line from '86 movie bro.
He's all like "I can't deal with that now!" XD I love Magnus, really I do.
Ah, I haven't watched a lot of the movie yet
Thanks, thread can slowly make it's way to the pit.
Ultra Magnus can't deal with the fact that half the ships under his command (7/8, if you want to get technical) were seemingly killed by Galvatron during their flight from Autobot City in the original animated movie.
Couldn't even catch the matrix when it passed to him.
One of my favorites regarding this topic...
cant deal with "kup and hot-rod just bought it!" being that he thinks they got shot down
cant deal with; my toy is really an extension optimus prime and thus may have identity crises
cant deal with; i was such a badass in 'return of optimus prime' when i turned bad but then i turned good again
cant deal with; my movieverse alter ego willl probably be a Ford Fiesta with racing stripes.
cant deal with; i secretly love arcee but that blowarse springer always gets her attention
cant deal with; defenestrator using a post about me to vent his own personal psychoses
The only thing Ultra Magnus can deal with: Howie Mandel.....
and check it out, nightwatch prime too!
I always find it funny that every one has a thing about Magnus saying that and not springer for who is basically distracting his comander in the middle of a combat situation, what did he expect magnus to do? Go "Oh no, well as were under heavy fire any way lets mount a rescue mission to, its not like thats can get any worse here lolz"
No guys problem not with Ultra Magnus problem is springer = f*cking jobsworth.
Really Magnus should have either just slapped springer for that or said "well we'll open a door and you can go out there after them!"
Magnus blew up a planet. THAT'S what he deals with. So step back.
One of the best. Lines. Ever.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy.... All right, give me the bomb."
And TFA Ultra Magnus will "deal with" the hell out of you with his Magnus Hammer.
I wonder if Ultra Magnus can deal or not with Noel Edmonds?
i wonder if you'll ever be adequately punished for that gag.
leave me alone!! i can't f-ing deal with this thread right now
Maybe Ultra Magnus can't deal with it but I can surely deal with the City Commander upgrades.
"But I'm just a Solider"
RIDUltraMagnus, did you just change your little avatar comment thingy in response to this thread?
It is funny. I mean, for a throwaway line, it's sort of become an amusing running gag, hasn't it?
Actually, anyone know, offhand, how many times he actually said that, in the movie plus the series?
Just that once in the movie. And so many people misinterpret it. What was was a more polite way of saying, "STFU, I'm busy!" Springer was distracting him when he was dodging missiles from Galvatron's ship.
I've actually had this for at least 4-5 weeks.
I didn't change it in response to this thread.
Just got this off another forum. They're talking about Ultra Magnus's leadership skills
1. That was more to hint at Rodimus Prime. And to show Magnus' grief.
2. He perceived Galvatron as the ultimate threat. All their attacks had failed to hurt Galvatron, and the Dinobots were MIA, presumed dead. Escaping? No, as long as they'd run, Galvatron would have kept chasing.
3. Oh for the love of... Springer was getting up in his face about that, and trying to have him both go after Kup and Hot Rod AND dodge the missiles from Galvatron's ship. He couldn't deal with it because he had protect everyone who was STILL LEFT.
4. Wouldn't have worked, because the Matrix itself was Galvatron's target. And also, because the Matrix had been made Magnus' responsibility, Springer would likely have refused. Kup was MIA at the time.
5. Magnus was doing what Blurr was doing, shooting at the Decepticons. As for delegating, that's part and parcel of being a commander.
Separate names with a comma.