Ultimate Strictly Sentai Sale, Old to New, Hard to Find Morphers, Weapons, Mecha

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jaylay, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaylay

jaylay Well-Known Member

All of these need to be moved ... very hard to find pieces ... strictly Sentai ... like usually I will answer on a first come first served basis with PM ... payment must be made quickly ... if you plan to beat around the bush DONT waste my time please ... SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY ...

I will update this thread accordingly and add and delete as fast as I can sell these and add more ... and believe me I have more ... :023:

the more you buy the better, I can work with prices ... you dont like my prices, make an offer, NO lowballing!

Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger Shuriken Ball: MIB, clean, complete. Comes with a set of Hurricanger cards and two toys: $30 + shipping
    [​IMG]

Fiveman Changer: MIB, clean and mint, complete: $75 + shipping
    [​IMG]

DX Ohranger Redpuncher: top box flap is torn but taped together, toy shows minimal playwear, complete: $50 + shipping
    [​IMG]

DX Gingaman Torozord: box shows minimal shelf wear, diecast figure has paint scratches to waist and chest area, bull is clean and mint, complete: $50 + shipping
    [​IMG]

DX Timeranger Time Shadow: box show minimal shelf wear, clean and complete: $60 + shipping
    [​IMG]

DX Ohranger Gunmazin: mint deadstock, complete: $75 + shipping
    [​IMG]

DX Timeranger Providus Base: mint and clean, complete, stickers applied: $150 + shipping
    [​IMG]

DX Black Gingaman Gingabeast: deadstock mint, perfect, complete, stickers unapplied: $150 + shipping
    [​IMG]

DX Carranger Victory Dock: deadstock mint, complete, stickers unapplied: $150 + shipping
    [​IMG]

2. jaylay

jaylay Well-Known Member

TTFT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.