Heavy/Scratch: Ultimate Leader Prime and the Key to Vector Sigma

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by farrizlle, Jan 12, 2010.

1. farrizlle

farrizlle Well-Known Member

currently building a true fallen from 2 of the voyager class and i was about to start on his staff when i had this epiphany, a movie verse 'Key to Vector Sigma' just my own idea on something that would look cool, not worried about being just like the original. just wanted something cool for my Leader figures. i also made a 'handheld' prime base for the key as you can see in the gun pic, wanted to make an energon battery for it which is the triangle staff, plus something that was smaller.

along with the pics are the hooks i was working on for prime. these are just 'prototypes' to see if the medium would work, will make movie accurate ones next.
    Prime I took the factory hands off and replaces the arm joints with magnets, and hands from leader prime (which swapped hands with 2007 leader Prime)so into everything else to make them interchangeable.
    I also added a light system from an Avatar Happy Meal figure into his gun so it pulses and reacts to clapping.

thanks for looking, and i would appreciate feedback, especially the Key, but dont attack my pride too much, haha.

and the Key is still a work in progress, adding more gold and 'working out the kinks'
    and Prime is an ongoing work in progress as i will always be updating him.

Attached Files:

2. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

lol reacts to clapping, looks pretty good so far, cool job on the hooks.. the gun IMO i would put some kinda tubin on the tip of the gun or barrel to make it look bigger... other than that, cant wait to see the rest

3. farrizlle

farrizlle Well-Known Member

ya i was maybe going to add a half inch to the barrel of the gun, but i like the short blaster