2D Artwork: Ultimate Combiner Unicron (rough)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Shizuka, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    I won't have much time to finish this in future so I'll post what I have riht now. I know what you're thinking "oh god not another Unicron!" but I've been designing all the important characters slowly: Omega Supreme (needs to be redesigned) and Ultra Magnus. Now Unicron. This time there's a twist; he's a combiner. And the having no legs thing wasn't a copy I just thought that something so big would be slow so I said he could fly instead.

Devestator was Megatron's favourite pet, and the idea of a monstrous, evil creature to do his bidding gave him an idea. That idea gave birth to UNICRON, a beast made up of the bodies of thousands of his loyal Decepticon minions. UNICRON'S destructive power can destroy the very planet...

Because he's so big, I gave him booster instead of legs because we all know how slow Devastator was. He is a vampire like bot and also has Devastator's power with the head/body. There is a trail of parts for the lower part. Including fallen Transformers. He has many finger to grip and drain life from.

Attached Files:

2. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's great, but Monstructor would probably be a better name.