Fan Art: UKTD Thread 2018 Calendar thread!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by tikgnat, Aug 3, 2017.

1. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    CALENDAR UPDATE.

[​IMG]

They have been printed, the Shitbot cards have been inserted (well bar 1 card, I literally need 3 picture corners) so once they're packed up they're ready to go!

One niggle though, the backs of the free card pages have actually been printed upside down, which means if you cut the cards out the backs of them will be offset! Woe! But, I'm not getting them printed again because aside from reprinting the pages the calendars will need to be disassembled then reassembled and... well time is a factor I'm acutely aware of right now.

Just means I'll have to get on making a 'proper' set of cards available. Anyway. I have mine (whoohoo!) and yours are tantalisingly close. And once out I can finally reveal the last secret, which I have been keeping secret.

Also, there is ONE calendar available, first come first served. Also there are 4 that as yet unpaid for, so depending on what those guys do I may have a few more available in a week or so.

Edit
    Looks like the last one has gone, and there's one guy on the waiting list!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  2. tikgnat

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    FYI, all your calendars are packed and ready to go. I would have sent them but I am waiting for a British Gas Engineer (between 8am and 1pm) for a boiler service.

I am still waiting.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. tikgnat

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    CALENDAR UPDATE.

[​IMG]

This will probably be the last update this year, because fifty three Calendars are away! So two for me, six for Pubers in hand is Sixty One calendars accounted for! So these should be dropping in through doors tomorrow (or later assuming you're one of the three overseas guys).

EXCITE!

Now... the eagle eyed among you may have noticed that that this cover picture is not quite the same as the cover picture that I have shared before, and that the other pic of all the calendars on the table had a slightly different back page as well... and that I've been very eager to get these out to you as soon as possible... And the reason why that is is because I have built in a COMPETITION into the calendar.

[​IMG]

I'm sorry? I've done WHAT now?

Now then, I've already decided upon the prize which is a mystery but rest assured it's not shit. In fact thinking about it I must be totally insane giving whatever it is away considering I make no money on these calendars. But y'know, it'll make someones Christmas yeah? The actual competition itself... is a secret code that I've hidden throughout the calendar that you've got to decipher.

[​IMG]

Suddenly it makes sense why I posted a picture of the Krypto Strikes Back book a while ago... and let's just say that if you do have a copy of this book it'll make deciphering that code a little bit easier. But I warn you, the answer is hidden pretty darn fiendishly but long term UKTD threadizens may have an advantage.

Now rules rules rules...

-Send answers to me PRIVATELY please! (So PM's in TFW, or privately through FB, you get the idea). So no public messages saying 'oh is it this?' Because I'll be pissed and I'll exclude you from the compo because immaprick.
    -Competition is ONLY open to those of you who actually bought the calendar, so even if everyone gets the answer you still have (as of today) a one in fifty seven chance of winning, better odds than the lottery.
    -Competition deadline is 30th of November, which gives you a month and a half to crack the code and gives me ample time to get the prize to the winner before Christmas.
    -My decisions on this compo will be final. I don't want anyone afterward squealing that it's too hard or whatever. Naw, it's meant to be fun (for me) so any negativity immagonnaignore, because as I said earlier immaprick.

Although, if I don't get any answers I may drop a clue or two further down the line.

Lastly, 4 people have not paid yet. One has been in touch so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But the other 3 haven't really been forthcoming with communication (despite my best efforts) so if they don't get back to me by close of play on Thursday, then I'll make the 3 available to others.

And I already have a waiting list of two... Also I can't be bothered to chase them up YET AGAIN because y'know. Immaprick.

Now is that a fucking update or what?

• Like Like x 4
  4. Napalm

Napalm Sins Of The Manfish TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Fucking LEGEND.

• Like Like x 3
  5. kgorman79

kgorman79 Trapped In Polyhex

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Fucking TERRIBLE photoshop :lol 

kit legend.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Napalm

Napalm Sins Of The Manfish TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Kit would do that better because he is SO GOOD at Photoshop :lol 

• Like Like x 3
  7. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Well doe Tikgnat for putting so much time and effort into these calendars.

I'll happily keep buying them as long as you're making them, and UK Threadians are submitting images for you to use.

Phill

8. kgorman79

kgorman79 Trapped In Polyhex

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    That really is the truth!

Kind of want to see him do the poster right now! :lol 

9. tikgnat

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    OK, here's some higher (but not too high, beware the KO! ;) ) res pics of the calendar, so even if you haven't bought a calendar, if you want you can try work out the code for 'fun'... if you like.

But please, don't put any answers up in public (although, if you do get the answer, UKTDers will know if they're right straight away), run them by me in private!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. OptimusTimelord

OptimusTimelord Masterpiece Reanimator

Got my calendar - fantastic work! :thumb 

Those G1 tech spec cards look great. I don't plan on cutting them out though (gotta keep that calendar mint for the surefire investment value decades from now!) which means I do kinda wish both rows were printed the same way up, so the whole page could be displayed as is. But that's a very minor nitpick, in an otherwise stellar achievement!

11. Convoy

Convoy Now in G2 colours TFW2005 Supporter

Got my calendar ^_^ its brilliant, the tech specs are so cool. No way I;m cutting them out. Keeping them for reference.