UK: Transformers Season 1 continues Feb 20th

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Shizuka, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    I posted this in the news section but many got confused so I'll post this here.

On Monday the 20th CN will be continuing TF: P season one at 18:30 so put it on your Planners!

The advert showed footage from the last episodes suggesting that there won't be another break.

Edit: I mean February 20th.

2. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you mean February, right?

jD001

3. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    Thank god they ended on "Out of his mind" Part 1. Shame that CN UK only respects shows that are Ben 10 and Ben 10 Alien Force and etc. Not even Thundercats gets enough attention on the channel.

4. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    Yeah... I forgot that it's not January anymore.

5. Billfiddler

Billfiddler New Member

hey guys apologies if this question gets asked alot, I just joined up quickly to see. Do you guys have an idea of when the current season will end in the uk? I want to buy the dvds for my son but I have no idea what schedule they're on and the american bluray isn't region free sadly. Any info would be great :)  the show looks pretty awesome too haha, lots of memories from my childhood when I see it.

6. Airspeed

Airspeed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm, well I think there are about 10 or so episodes still to air, and if they start on February 20th that brings us up to about April 20th give or take a week or so depending on how many episodes are left and if they take a break or decide to air multiple parts.
    I don't think we have yet heard anything about dvd/blu rays for the UK :( 

7. Billfiddler

Billfiddler New Member

Haha, thanks for the response. I really hope they put them out (preferable bluray), I was kinda looking forward to watching them with him, same with the new thundercats. I wouldn't normally worry but I was going to buy him young justice on dvd, and they seem to have just passed on giving the uk dvds so now I'm trying to find news about the two shows around the net and failing miserably haha.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  8. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My advice would be to get the DVD set since it could play on region free DVD players, likewise I would like a Blueray set but that is probably going to be stupidly expensive unless imported.