UK Sale, Japanese rarities

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by kek23k, Nov 3, 2008.

1. kek23k

kek23k Iaconhub Staff

Hi All,

Due to the recent finanical crisis I find myself in a position of poverty and I'm actually struggling to make ends meet. It is with sadness that I must let some/all of my collection go and ideally as quickly as possible. I will update this thread later with more information (and pics) but off the top of my head I have MIB Black Zarak, MIB Japanese Overlord, MIB Scorponok, MIB Brave Maximus, MIB Blue Bacchus, MIB, Black Shadow, MIB Sixknight, most of the Japanese Godmasters and Headmasters all MIB (although some boxes aren't great). These are some of the heavy hitters although I do have most of the AEC series, Binaltechs, Kissplayers and tons of other stuff. Rarest of all MOSC G1 Bumblebee that I won from Hasbro back in the day lol. So if you have a large disposable income and can pay by Paypal or bank transfer (preferred) then please make me some serious offers. I'm offering these for a good price but I do have a rough idea of their value so don't take the Mick please hehe.

I would prefer to sell them in the UK but I am willing to ship overseas for a quick sale and Paypal payment.

If I don't get any response then these will be on Ebay pretty soon, my ebayid is kek23k also.

Help a brother out and get some cool Japanese G1 rarities at my expense :) 

Ta

kek23k

2. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.<br><b><font color=blue>Bi

News Credits:
    You wouldn't happen to have a MOSC Cybertron Blastcharge Vs. High Wire, would you?

3. kek23k

kek23k Iaconhub Staff

Alas no, funny thing is I'd never heard of these and when I looked em up I knew I didn't have them. Pretty cool, I can see why you want them :) 

4. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Nice to see your alive kek, been a while. but I guess thats how life is. I would gladely take some stuff from you but this month saleray has already been eaten. unless I find something really good I want then you might hold if for your old comrad and fellow OP and give me first dibs :? ;) 

hows life treatening you otherwise ?

//DATA , yeah you know the DATA :) 

5. kek23k

kek23k Iaconhub Staff

Anything for you Data!!!

Other than being poor and single things are ok. How bout you? It's been too long man, though I guess that's probably my fault lol.

6. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    pm sent

7. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Pm sent.

8. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.<br><b><font color=blue>Bi

News Credits:
    Yeah, they're the last figures I need to have a complete boxed and carded Cybertron collection, but they're dodgy little bastards, haha :)  Oh well, thanks anyways! If I had the money myself, I'd gladly take some items off your hands. Good luck with your sale!

9. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Well wit your hot beard ( if you still have it ) you can hook up again ;)  Was a little sad to hear you brooke up but thats the past. No work or just to much cost to pay these days? Im working, living with the gf, probbaly going back to school after next summer. You should visit the hub once in a while sometimes its fun but its a slow period now since there is nothing to dowload.

10. kek23k

kek23k Iaconhub Staff

No Beard and no job I'm afraid so not much of a catch lol. I didn't know whether you guys knew but I guess Inty has been more active online than me lol. It's good to hear from you and good to see you are still about. I will drop by the hub sometime, I haven't been very chatty this year lol (for obvious reasons heh).

For everyone else BlackShadow, BlueBacchus and SixKnight are all sold payment received. Thanks guys I should have some pics up later today for you to have a look at.

Cheers,

kek23k

11. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Pm sent.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  12. kek23k

kek23k Iaconhub Staff

I dont know who should feel worse, you because you still haven't got them or me because I'm having to give them up. At least I haven't mentioned my MIB Deszaras yet....oh crap I shouldn't have done that:rolleyes2 

Black Zarak
    BT Blue Prowl
    Kiss Players Rodimus ALL SOLD :) 

13. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't feel so bad it wasn't me that picked them up. I was wanting Black Zarak and lost out again.:banghead: 

14. kek23k

kek23k Iaconhub Staff

Ok I've got a ton of PM's to reply to so please bear with me, I will get back to all of you. I spent the day searching for BlackShadow as he wasn't where he should be lol. First you spend a lifetime tracking one down and then he goes and hides in your house, grrrr. Anyhoo, here are some pics I managed to take of the room I am laughingly calling the display room, along with a group pic of items sold yesterday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for the lucky buyers from yesterday!

[​IMG]

More updates soon, once I get stuff a bit more organised.

Cheers folks!