UK Sale: Complete TFC collection plus others

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Scooby.Smokescreen, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Scooby.Smokescreen

Scooby.Smokescreen Well-Known Member

I have a complete set of TFC transformers that I'm considering selling. From Prime to Blaster all have guns on sprues and all stickers are still on sheets. Some are sealed some are open but those that are sealed I can't guarantee they haven't been re-sealed. All I can say is that they are all mint condition.

I also have an eHobby Galvatron sealed, a Pepsi Prime sealed, a black KO prime sealed, and a clear KO Prime - came with a wheel missing on the side you can so replaced with one on other side so not sealed.

I'm UK based and given the weight it might not be of interest to those in the US.

As for price I'm not sure. Theres a set on ebay for £1200 which has been there for ages. £1000 I'd be happy with but not sure if these are still worth what they were. Not interested in splitting the set up. As per the rules, if anyone wants to discuss price please do so via PM.

2. Scooby.Smokescreen

bump for pics

All the little tear-out leaflets are still in place and I have the little ring binder than comes with Prime.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The KO primes are behind - I can't put them on top of the TFC boxes because it would bend the flap of the Prime boxes. They are all kept up there on sort of display.

3. Scooby.Smokescreen

Bump