UK pleas ehelp me find wii fit at reasonable price

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Aptom, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Aptom

Aptom Well-Known Member

i told my dad and brother at their request that my wife wanted wii fit with the balance board for xmas(dont worry shes not obese shes hot!) haha. anyway daddy has only just decided to start looking and alas all the wii fits are either a rip off £85 or out of stock:(  can anyone help me?

2. samtheman

samtheman Well-Known Member

Get her New Super Mario Bros Wii instead. :) 

No but seriously ebay or other websites are probably your best bet. I'm not sure if Wii fits from the U.S. are compadable with Wiis in the U.K. so you might want to check that out. Over here there are litterally forts made out ot them at Best Buys and such.

3. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Neither Here Nor There

News Credits:
  4. Aptom

Aptom Well-Known Member

it probably is multi region but i doubt i could get one sent from usa in time. it seems to be out of stock everywhere in uk :(  i got her mario allready.

5. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looks like you are going to have to pay around the £85 mark for Wii Fit Plus which is the newest version and includes the balancing board as that is the current price of it. The RRP is £89.99.

The older version, which is just the Wii Fit and comes with the balancing board has either been discontinued or you might find some places carry it, but it looks like it's around the £70+ price range.

6. Aptom

Aptom Well-Known Member

found out wii fit plus also contains wii fit so i caved and spent the extra. got it all for £85 , only one place in town had a single one left. then i bought mp skywarp for £20 :)