UK: Gamestation will have something for pre-ordering

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Shizuka, May 28, 2010.

1. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    I went to Gamestation and the person at the counter told me that Transformers will be avaliable for preorder but he doesn't know what will be given away.

2. SpikeWitwicky

SpikeWitwicky Well-Known Member

3. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it would not shock me if GS and Game will carry the other characters. When I contacted their customer service they asked what system I was going to play it on but then didn't reply (thx... customer service :l ) So I'm guessing their just waiting till they get other promo's done then they will push the transformers game.

or... not I've found Game's staff to aether be badly informed (not their fault it just seems like their kept out of the loop) or just don't have a clue EG when CNC 3 was released I had to ask for them to go into the back and get me the preorder content... when their was a sign saying "hey preorder and get this cool shirt" on their desk

4. Ishino

Ishino Classics Enthusiast

News Credits:
    I asked Gamestation today, the guy there told me that as far as he knew, people preordering from them "should get two preorder characters, one good guy and one bad guy".

Since Play.com already has Demolishor, I would say Jazz and Shockwave are a safe bet for Gamestation.