UK exclusive retool of Mini-con Cloudraker!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Cyber-Ron, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Cyber-Ron

Cyber-Ron Slightly worn and soiled.

2. Cyber-Ron

3. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Every Suppressor I've bought so far has been broken I did manage to find another Cloudraker though :

Transformers Universe Mini-con UK Single Pk CLOUDRAKER on eBay (end time 13-Feb-11 21:44:03 GMT)

And Knockdown :

Transformers Universe Mini-con UK Single Pack KNOCKDOWN on eBay (end time 13-Feb-11 21:43:39 GMT)

I'm wondering if Suppressor is a repaint though as his yellow seems more vibrant than I remember it being.

The only trouble with these guys is a lot of them come out of the packets broken.

4. Cyber-Ron

The new Suppressor has the same colours as the one in my K-Mart box set.

The staff at your local garage must be kicking them round the floor!

5. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

I've bought the Tank twice and both of them were broken...
    I've picked bags up and they have rattled with the broken of bits. I understand that the Blue A-10 and the Purple car are assembled incorrectly too.

I was thinking about writing to the manuacturer of these and asking them if they plan to make another lot of them or just the same 12.... I was also going to suggest they put a robot on the front of the pack too.

Even if they made the same 12 again but in different colours that would be pretty good. but they could use the other boxed sets as a basis or even see if there's other moulds available - but it looks like these may all be brand new moulds anyway as they don't seem to match exactly in all the details and in some cases the details are crisper on the sweets version compared to the boxed set version.

I wonder what Kabaya did with their Minicon/Micron Moulds perhaps they could lease them ?

6. Cyber-Ron

The G1 fanboy in me would love to have these packs with redeco'd Micromasters in 'em!