UK Equivalent of Reprolabels?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Magnus' Mate, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Apologies if this has already come up as a new topic but is there a UK equivalent of the Reprolabels service? I want some for a few G1 figures but I've heard that - while Reprolabels product is excellent - delivery time is pretty slow. As I'm in the UK, shipping would probably take even longer.

So, just wondering if there was a local equivalent. If not, I'll probably still order from Reprolabels but what can I say - when it comes to G1, I'm an impatient man :wink: 

2. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    An extra, 4 maybe 5 days?

..and it depends what you mean by equivalent, even if there was a UK producer of repdroduction stickers, can you be sure they're up to the same quality as Reprolabels?

3. chugway

chugway ming mong ping pong

and to be fair, there aren't many occasions when you needs stickers within five working days or not at all?

being UK-based often sucks balls if you're into scifi collectables and our postal service is pretty rubbish, but we're certainly not the worst country to be a collector in.

if you're in italy i'm reliably assured you need to pay an eastern-European woman in heroin to smuggle Transformers across the border up her bum to stand any chance of them reaching you. You try finding somebody who'll get you a fort max like that!*

*(nexus blah blah blah)

4. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    Reprolabels takes about 5 days to get here (Netherlands, right across the channel) from the moment they ship. Most of the time when I order reprolabels they take a couple of days to produce my order and then ship out.

Their service is fantastic. The labels are crazy cool.

That said. | gerrutcamaro has somehow set up a dealership for reprolabels. Same fantastic service but a lot nearer! You could always try and contact Gerard for some original Dutch service.

cheers

iDD

5. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    There's a UK based guy in Radicons does stickers, saw his thread recently. Did a quick search, but can't find it, hopefully someone'll chime in.

6. chugway

chugway ming mong ping pong

think he was doing water-slide decals? (or whatever they're called - you know the ones, you used to get them in Airfix kits)

7. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks all. I don't want to sound like I couldn't possibly wait for Reprolabels - just when I get an idea in my head, I want the results ASAP!

And Reprolabels certainly have a fantastic rep in terms of quality and ultimately, that's more important than how fast they get here. I'll go with them.

Just wanted to ask the question!

8. TFormerfan

TFormerfan Maximal

reprolabels is in Canada so its going to take a while