Uk dvd

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by rodster6, Nov 19, 2008.

1. rodster6

rodster6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Has anyone brought the UK DVDs of Animated? Which episodes are on each DVD? Are the first three episodes on the volume one DVD or only on the Animated feature length DVD as a movie? I dont want to buy both if the episodes are all on one DVD.

2. darthgordy

darthgordy Well-Known Member

The first 3 episodes are spliced together for Transform and Roll Out. Volume 1 has the next 4 episodes from Home is Where the Spark Is, Blast from the Past, can't remember the other two just now.

I started another thread about the DVD releases - the US contingent recommend buying the R1 DVD set if you can - no sign of volume 2 on Play/Amazon any time soon...

g

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I'm just going to wait. It's likely they'll stick all the single disc releases together in a set at some point for a decent price. I've already seen the epsiodes so I'm not that desperate to get hold of them.

4. rodster6

rodster6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I much prefer to get UK releases of Transformers DVDs but tend to end up having to get US versions rather than wait in hope that one day the UK will release them all. With G1, Beast Wars and RID we were lucky even though Beast Wars was confined to video but with Armada I had to get the US box set and the same with Beast Machines though they did eventually release all of Beast Machines on DVD. I just dont want to wait indeffinatly hoping they might release a decent box set though I want to support uk releases.

5. Big Bot

Big Bot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Unfortunately, it seems Paramount are continuing with the "volumes" outside North America, with Volume Two - Lost and Found and Volume Three - Megatron Rising coming to Australia in December and January. Expect the same packages to come to the UK shortly afterward.

I'm picking the DVDs up just to review them for now, but am really waiting for the proper widescreen copies of the episodes.