U.T.O. Sightings North Idaho

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by terrordrone, Oct 13, 2008.

1. terrordrone

terrordrone Well-Known Member

North Idaho U.T.O. (Unidentified Transforming Object) Sighting

North Idaho - July 6, 1985 – Residents thought they were being invaded by aliens when a set of mysterious oddly shaped objects appeared in the evening sky.

"People were out on the road, pointing to the objects and yelling it was an alien invasion," mother of two Yvette Morrison said.

"People were just stunned."

Ms Morrison and her children were sitting on the veranda of their country property when the objects first appeared.

"The four things were about 45 degrees from each other, and appeared to be metal. I saw the evening sun reflect off their sides."

There were several reports of people gazing at the objects with binoculars only to view what appeared to be four giant insects.

Kim Caps, 54, was one of several witnesses at the Alpen Haus Bed & Breakfast near Plummer.

“One of the flying insects was definitely orange and green. But another had a glow coming from its rear or back. It reminded me of a jet plane exhaust.”

The North Idaho police services were flooded with calls from people who all say they saw the same thing from their homes -- four large insect-looking objects in perfect formation moving north over the State.

Bradley Donald, 28, was at the Pend Oreille lake fishing with family and friends when he saw the formation about 9pm.

"I've never seen anything like it -- it was bloody strange," Mr Donald said.

But he said he had a strange feeling before he saw the objects including other glowing lights.

"I thought it was odd before that because the fish were biting like hell, and then all of a sudden the tide went out."

He described the other lights as small and bright red on the front of each object.

UTO sightings are fairly common in North Idaho -- no place more so than Post Falls where Lewis-Clark State College instructor Lewis Franks is the local expert on UTOs, having seen them with monotonous regularity over the past few years.

"The closest look I got of one was a white Lamborghini that was causing vehicles to stall as it drove past. My truck stalled as well but when it drove past I could see there was no bloke inside," Mr Franks, 64, said last night.

He said the formation described by North Idaho residents was similar to others ones he had seen.

"It sounds like there is a hot bed of activity east of here. It is rare but the real amazing sight is watching one of those UTOs turn into a tall robot," he said.

2. knyghtmare2021

knyghtmare2021 The Goddamn Knyghtmare

News Credits:
    ok... not sure I get it. Well written though

3. terrordrone

terrordrone Well-Known Member

lol

Thanks

They are based on "real" ufo sightings. I just think it is kewl and hilarious idea to depict G1 Transformers as being hardly seen, heard or understood in N. America. Where every TF incident is spooky and bizarre.

So I thought it would be kewl to turn these UFO sightings into TF sightings.

More "real eye witness" testimonies to come!