U.S. Availability

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by JazzMeister, Jul 28, 2007.

1. JazzMeister

JazzMeister Too school for cool

Now that the movie is out here in the UK, some of the figures are becoming scarcer on the shelves.

How easy are they to find in he US? I've heard that 08 Bumblebee is nigh-on impossible. What about the earlier waves?

2. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod Larzzing on twitter!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, in my area atleast. The 77 bumblebee is becoming harder to find. I got really lucky one night and found a 08 bumblebee along with the rest of wave 3. And the older waves are pretty easy to find though. Except for wreckage, and maybe barricade. And leader megs and optimus are pretty hard to find now.

3. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Pretty much everything but Bonecrusher, Swindle, a voyager here or there, and all the random crap (blasters, optimash prime, voice changer, cyber stompers...pretty much the stuff that doesn't transform/do anything) is nigh impossible to find.

4. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I can find everything up to wave 3 (I mean 4, Nevermore...) if I know where to look... But like I said, you need to know where to look...

5. Xplosion

Xplosion Banned

well i saw wave 1 but all the deluxes are gone just about, and the only things left are real gear, ratchet and blackout, optimash, and the titanium 2 pack.

6. JazzMeister

JazzMeister Too school for cool

Thanks a bundle!