U dont transform ur transformers!??!?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by red00wolf, Sep 27, 2007.

1. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

iv been hearing about some pepole that dont transformer there transformers.....buy it put it in robot mode leave like that forever. this irks me.....u can do what ever u want im just saying, why have a transformer if u never transform it?? Im not trying to be rude this has just been something i wanted to know for some time...so what do u think ?

2. jnmx2000

jnmx2000 classics

because the robot modes are cooler than the alt modes. and if the alt modes are cooler than the robot mode, then i don't buy it. i'm not into the vehicales, i'm into the robots.

3. red00wolf

Do u also collect none transforming transformers or other robots?

4. Bobby Lemain

Bobby Lemain Cassette Man

well, since I have multiple soundwaves, I keep all of them in robot mode except the MISB one (for now) and I don't really ever transform them anymore.

and I'm pretty sure that the people who have MP megatrons don't go to town TFing him day and night "just for fun".

but other then having multiples, or having a difficult transformation, it could either be form having an immense collection, or just form liking one mode over the other.

5. Zathras

Zathras Vive le Quebec Libre

I've never transformed my alternators except Smokescreen

I havent Transformed my 20th anniv Prime either.

Every othet TF's i have (Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Classics) have all be transformed once

6. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Meh, I transform all of my figures at least once or twice. Then they either go on display, in storage, or up for resale. Those that go on display are only transformed when I feel like changing my display or if I'm bored and need to fiddle with something.

As for robot vs. Alt mode... if it's a vehicular transformer, odds are heavily in the favour of it being displayed in robot mode most of the time. If it's a Beast Wars figure (and that's mainly all I collected) that all depends which mode I think looks better. For instance, Mach Kick is usually (though not currently) in bot mode because as much as I do love the horse I like the bot more. On the other hand, BW Megatron is generally in T-Rex mode.

7. decepticon665

decepticon665 the amazing bored-man!

i have to say i almost never fail to transform mine once in a while.i do usually leave the more expensive ones,like my mp optimus alone most of the time,though.
    when someone inevitably asks,i tell them my collection is in extremely good shape,considering how little effort i put into keeping them that way.

8. red00wolf

I like to go ahead and fidget with all my transformers if i dident id have to ask why do i have them. they get transformed multiple times when i have them in my hands.

9. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    I keep some of the jets in vehicle mode for display and not every bot is in robot mode. on top of looking cool I'd need a significantly wider shelf to display them all as vehicles.

But thats not your point. your point is do we take some down twist and rotate them to rollout and foil megatrons plot etc. answer: Yes

10. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

I don't even own Transformers.

11. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Mine usually end up displayed in robot mode, but I do occasionally grab one, and transform it. Even my customs occasionally get transformed. Movie voyager Prime, and G1 repaint Jazz have been in vehicle mode for the last few days, because they look cool that way.

12. GladiatorPrime

GladiatorPrime working on Rampage P2-V2

Mine get Transformed rarely! usually they only get Transformed when I use them in my comics......and thats usually a select few! But ya most of mine....are displayed in robot mode!

13. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

14. red00wolf

Im not really here at all im just a really good bot.

15. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Are you in robot mode, or vehicle mode?

16. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

I have my alternators collection scattered about in my room some in robot some in car. Haven't touched them in months.

17. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

I transform mine. But out of like 1000 I can only concentrate on a few at a time. So the rest usually sit there not being transformed collecting dust. Not cuz I don't want to, but because I have most from every line & I can't possibly transform them all.

I sold all my Alternators because those were a bitch to transform. I didn't enjoy transforming them at all, so I figured what's the point of owning a transformer that I don't enjoy transforming? So I got rid of them all.

18. SmokescreenSWE

SmokescreenSWE Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There are a few figures that I've never transformed at all. Unicron for one, I dont see the point of making all that effort to change him into a little football. I also haven't transformed MP Megatron since he is so damn hard (and I don't want a gun in my cabinet so I'd have to transform him right back). Finally there's BT Blue Tracks and Dead End who look so damn good in car mode that I don't really want to change them. I recently put BTA Sunstreaker in car mode for the first time though.

19. red00wolf

This is the most populer thread i ever started yeahhhh. and im glad to know that some pepoles acctually transform there transformers. it makes me happy:tongue: 

20. red00wolf

im mistransformed.....