Tyrese on TFTM: 5 real transformers!!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ANDROID PRIME, Jan 24, 2007.

1. ANDROID PRIME

ANDROID PRIME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    http://www.craveonline.com/filmtv/articles/04647368/more_than_meets_the_eye.html

Crave Online: So let’s talk about Transformers. How was that experience?

Tyrese: It was incredible. There was not one day that I showed up on that movie set and what I was exposed to didn’t blow my mind.

Crave Online: Tell me about your role in the movie.

Tyrese: My character’s name is Epps. I am what you would call a combat controller. My [job] is to communicate with all of the aircraft; any Blackhawk’s or any B2 Stealth Bombers or anything that has to do with aircraft.

Tyrese quickly jumps in to his Sgt. Epps character and begins to give me flight information. We are Alpha 2-7, 3 Degrees. Nine minutes north latitude…

Tyrese: I had to do that real fast cadence and it takes so long to learn that shit [that] it never leaves your mind.

Crave Online: When did you finish shooting the film?

Tyrese: We wrapped about two months ago.

Crave Online: This being your first “effects” movie, was it difficult or strange acting in that environment?

Tyrese: Actually, as difficult as it appeared to be it was pretty regular within all of that difficult shit. It’s not like they said put this green suit on and stand there like Tickle Me Elmo. It was the surroundings. It was about 40-50 foot Transformers in front of us that they built.

Crave Online: So they are not just using CGI.

Tyrese: No, they had about five real Transformers. Bumblebee, Optimus Prime was real. It was a gang of [them], they had Megatron.

2. Wiggyof09

Wiggyof09 Well-Known Member

Well we know they have Megatrons lower half in ice and we saw the prime mock up. From the sound of the interview, this guy doesn't seem all that bright either. So I would guess he is considering these things "real".

3. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

Yeah, we've seen a lot of "bits" (MEGATRON'S legs, a blue foot) so he probably means that.

4. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    Well, give him a break, he meant real as in something he could interact with, not pure CGI

5. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As in which I want all of those

6. Superman_Alpha

Superman_Alpha TF: Animated FTW!!!

Well, he's a rapper, so it's easy for some people to just call him stupid without bothering to think about it beyond that.

7. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yeah, he "rapped" his pregnant girlfriend a good one.

8. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Wow, i really hope this isnt turning into a sterotypical thread......
    Anyways, some rappers are brilliant, that is why I have no money and they live in fancy homes and buy expensive cars. But in all esence, do you really think you would actually get to see the 40-50 ft bot of optimus??? I mean BB was a lucky find, but i dought bay was going to give up easily. So with that being said, he might have gotten a detailed look at the TF's I mean he cant interact with a gigantic blue face, however he can interact with somthing a little taller. I mean they wouldnt go through the trouble of only making one TF in full body??? what was the budget again lol??

9. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    he raps?! o_O