Tyrese Gibson Interview

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Foster, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
  2. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    D*mmit, Bay... I wanted a plot that focused more on the robots... that's ALL I wanted!!!

3. deymasc

deymasc Well-Known Member

UGH...Tyrese. What was the point of bringing his character back anyway?! Personally, I could do without seeing him in the movie.

4. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Isn't human interaction with the Autobots a good thing? Its a classic staple of Transformers for the Autobots to chat with their human buddies, and its especially interesting in this case when they're all soldiers.

Like Ironhide getting along with Lennox and Epps. That would be awesome.

5. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    What we (the "We want kick ass Transformers fighting on Cybertron and anywhere crew) will probably never get what we really want to see. Its kinda like high gas prices, instead of drilling or getting more oil, why don't they just create vehicles that don't need gas at all?

6. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    *picks up Megaphone*

"This is Bay's movie, not your movie!"

*puts Megaphone down and apologizes to Squirrelcar*

Personally I enjoy the robot human interaction.

7. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    They're on EARTH with Billions of humans. There's going to be interaction and that's a good thing. More Transformers communicating with humans as well as themselves is awesome. All you guys who want 100% robots need to stop crying already.

8. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    um, guys, wasn't this posted like last week sometime? I'm pretty sure I remember the word "nother" with regard to a tyrese interview in recent memory.

9. agentgro420

agentgro420 Le potteux

Ebay:
    i remember it too...and i think i saw it somewhere on these boards(mainly because this is the only forum i visit daily and the only place i get my info about TFs)

can't find it anyway.

10. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I'm a top pessimist with the movie franchise and even I could find a few nice things to take away from the interview.

That his character has more time in the movie sounds good because the more time they have with the interesting humans that seem to be adding something to the movie the less time for the characters that just seem to be in the way of everything else. I'll gladly take more solider time over worthless plot point computer experts or used car salesmen.

Interaction with the robots also sounds like a good way to put in more Transformers time into the movie. With just Sam being the interaction you about need Sam to have the robots this we can have robots even when Sam is not around.

Fingers crossed that he's also hinting that the Decepticons aren't going to be just a push over group all over again. First part of the movie they were not bad, but by the end they were more pathetic than anything to ever wear the logo. With any luck the good guys will actually have a fight on their hands the second go round.

11. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

heh I dont think its the interaction fear its the humans stealing the show. Wouldnt you agree its pure crap to have a transformers movie were 90% of all dialog is held by the humans. I mean come on the movie can be 50 % human and 50% TF's and I want to see the transformers take the lead acting role not the humans.

Once again dont mind interaction but the Transformers need to be the stars

12. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

you can't have a LIVE ACTION movie with out live actors lolz

while having the bots run around on cybertron would be cool and all, it would be 100% cgi, and that's not what I want to see at all. I want big robots running around interacting with MY world.

13. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    I'm getting a case of deja vu

14. Laserbot

Laserbot Rachel Cook

News Credits:
    Transformers is all about interacting with the humans! thats whats so intriguing about it! they are aliens comming to our world so theres bound to be interesting conversations! i cant wait to see this personally! i love the action as well but without good character development its tottaly just one big explosion. there needs to be interaction and plott development to level it all out.

15. Sablebot

Sablebot Autobot Media Scientist

In reference to cars not needing gas. . .

Hey Railguard:

Actually, there are cars that don't run on gas: you have cars that run on electricity in Scandanavia (or at least that's what a Discovery Channel documentary led me to believe years ago), and you've also got cars that run on hydrogen. But here's the catch: these cars predominate outside the U.S. .There's way too many gatekeepers that think with their wallets instead of the grey matter in their skulls. Seems common sense ain't really common these days.

16. Sablebot

What's YOUR point?

Ummm, Okay? What is it you have against Tyrese? Wasn't Josh Duhamel's character pretty much the same rank as Tyrese?

17. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Electricity, hydrogen, propane, heck I've even seen an experiment with an attempt to use compressed air.

Problem is it's America so the best of luck getting anything on the road. Other nations have far better gas mileage cars than the US but you can't sell them here because you need something that can survive a wreck with the large pickup trucks and SUVs.

18. Xaxis

Xaxis Well-Known Member

19. Sablebot

That's true to a point, but. . .

That is true, too, but I'm willing to bet the international oil barons' wallets are more of a determining factor in this situation; and to me, some of the most intelligent alternative sources of energy, especially when it comes to powering cars, are: solar, electric, water, air, hydrogen (don't know about propane - wouldn't propane pollute the air much like gasoline?), used cooking oil (I'm not kidding - I've seen conversion kits where you can convert your engine to run on used cooking oil), and anything else that doesn't pollute the environment. I mean, the sun ain't goin' nowhere, but that god#@!$%! profit factor clouds the judgement and conscience of those that control the energy sources. Even more ironic is that the U.S. dollar doesn't have a squat's worth of value on the international market, but the U.S. is still a major determining factor in oil dealings. Hmmmm. . . . . .

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.