Minor/Repaint: Two wheels is soooo 2009...

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Driftscreen, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Driftscreen

Driftscreen Not-So-Mini-Con

So I picked up ROTF Arcee today because I actually grew to kind of like the design of the gals in ROTF and figured they would be a cool collection to have. However I HIGHLY underestimated how little I would like this gals body once i had her in all her two-wheel-footed glory...I went back and youtube'd the Shanghai battle and didn't any of the gals rocking two wheels for feet...so i said what the hell...after some grunting, finagling, coaxing and having a cigarette making sure it was good for her lol...I came up with a one wheeled Arcee I like a bit more...sorry for the pics...my first time posting pics...If people like this idea and want to do it to their Arcees ill see if i cam come up with a Tut...but for now enjoy...

p.s. I need help standing this girl...any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

I don't think this post belongs here. You just moved one of the weels up. You didn't paint it or modify it. Clever idea.

3. Driftscreen

Driftscreen Not-So-Mini-Con

Eh...if not guess it'll get moved...ive seen other body movement ideas on here though for Arcee...just tryin to give ideas...

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Could you explain what you did here. If you've made an alternate transformation only, it does belong in "Transformers Toy Discussion" on TFW2005.com; if you've altered the figure physically that requires something that can't be achieved without simply mistransforming the figure, Radicons is the destination.