Two ROTF Superion's for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Darcemeus, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Darcemeus

Darcemeus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So due to life and irony I've wound up with two extra sets of ROTF Superion. They're in good condition though neither of the Silverbolt's have the pieces that fill in the gap in the chest but, they didn't do that very well in the first place XD. Also one of the Air raid's back tail fins was bent pretty bad and showed some stress marks so I had to carefully nudged it back into place. It looks fine now but the stress mark still shows though I'm sure a little bit of paint would make it look good as new, I have a baggy full of some of the energon weapons and stars they came with if anyone wants them too. Willing to sell for a decent price or trade them for something else, I can also sell them as components if anyone wants.

PS: None of the Fireflight or Skydive's have the turret goggles, unfortunately the people I got these from had lost those bits =(

2. Darcemeus

News Credits:
    Update: One down, one left act fast! =)

3. Darcemeus

News Credits:
    Okay my last Fireflight is spoken for now, All I have left are the remaining components for Superion. =)

4. Darcemeus

News Credits:
    BUMP
    Anyone who wants Skydive, Air raid, Air Razor, or Silverbolt I still got them for sale or trade. =)

5. Darcemeus

News Credits:
    BUMP

I've decided to put up my Fansproject Superion armor up for sale too, it's pretty much in perfect condition but it was missing one of the small guns when I got it unfortunately.

6. Darcemeus

News Credits:
    Just a reminder I'm open to negotiations for the FP Superion kit, as much as I'd like to get back my 140 bucks for it I know people won't want an incomplete set but I'd like to at least get 100 bucks back for it as I'm really strapped for cash. And if you want to trade me for it then make me an offer, (Particularly interested in a TRU Masterpiece Rodimus >_> )