Customs: two questions

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by deathonacracker, Jul 10, 2009.

1. deathonacracker

deathonacracker Decepticrumb

Ebay:
    I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to post these but i don't have privileges to post in the "how to section".

1. are there any tutorials or advice on adding lights to a mod or in this case the papercraft Prime head. where can i order or get these?

2. whats the best way to mod the power punch Universe Optimus Prime to keep his waist from spinning around? I'm sure i could just shove someone in it but i was wondering if anyone had other suggestions?

Thanks!

2. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    Right above your post in this forum there is a "search this forum" button. When you click on it, there is an advanced search function too.

There are about 6 or 7 pages of tutorials of "how to's" here. There are quite a few tutorials on adding LED's to figures. Also you can search the Radicons, most of us post how they/we did the mods that have been done to figures.

Other than that, most of us just have at it. Take the figure apart and figure out a way to mod or fix it. Everyone has thier own method. Hope that helps.

Mac

3. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Mac's right on both counts. I personally have just taken apart Prime with a screw driver and remove the spring that that makes him do that swing thing.

4. deathonacracker

Ebay:
    thanks guys. i did search but not advance search. i specifically typed LED and adding lights but nothing came back.

5. deathonacracker

Ebay:
    thanks guys. i did search but not advance search. i specifically typed LED and adding lights but nothing came back. will do