Two questions about ROTF Ravage

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Viper08, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Viper08

Viper08 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1) When you pull the lever on his back to open the jaw and move the ears, is the jaw uber floppy or did i just get a faulty one? I mean when the jaw is in the closed position is fine, but when you extend it and leave it open is just flopping there; anyone else has this situation?

2) I saw some of the video reviews and it looked to me that his waist moves a little bit up and down, mine only rotates at the waist, anyone can confirm this?, one of the reviewers said it was on a ball joint but mine just looks like it can only rotate.

Thanks guys, otherwise this figure is probably one of my favorite ROTF's bots.

2. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    1) The jaw on mine is floppy as well. To be honest, that doesn't bother me.

2) It's a ball joint on mine.

3. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    its on a ball joint i accidently discovered that as i pulled him in half during transforming..i wasnt paying attention...and my jaw is a little floppy when extended out but not crazy floppy.

4. Viper08

News Credits:
    The jaw never bother me i was just trying to find out it was like that, but for my life i can't seem to make him do anyhting but roate at the waist, heck i can't even break him in two, can anyone post a pic of his waist in a pivot position (and by this I mean in the vertical plane, not side to side as seen from above) rather than just turning.
    Thanks guys for all the help.

5. Viper08

News Credits:
    I just rewatched the peaugh review, and his figure seems VERY loose at the waist, so much that when you set him on the ground his whole torso kind of bends down, mine is very stiff in that regards, it rotates fine, but i can move it in a wobble fashion (albeit very , very limited range of motion) if i try hard, but when i set him on the ground is just rock solid, i'm starting to like it better like this after looking at the videos.
    Anyone has any thoughts or comments about hoe their figures are?
    The reason i'm asking all these questions is that i wanna know if maybe with the looser joint you can probably get a little more poseability from the figure, as it is now, mine can only move its legs to create a pose, while with the waist joint a little looser maybe you can have him stand on his hind legs.
    Thanks.

6. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

the jaw on mine is also floppy. for the waist it's pretty tight moving left and right. it is a bit loose going up and down, but i consider that due to the weight of its back.