two new 7 day auctions: scourge w/2 sweeps and henkei cyclonus w/3 universe cyclonus

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by DarthMagnificus, May 12, 2010.

1. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

2. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

bounce...comeon folks...give scourge a new home along with his two henchmen....

take galvatron and henkei cyclonus off my hands too...

3. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

4. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

uptopo

5. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

little over day and 1/2 left...bid folks if interested..BOTCON scourge and his henchmen the sweeps....plus cyclonus and his armada!!

6. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm wary about bidding again, i hate having my bids cancelled. I'll keep a watch on it so we'll see. Good luck.

7. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

i had to do that due to the fact that one one my two paypal accounts got limited due to some id theft activity that was reported earlier thanks to TFSOURCE...still trying to get it unlimited...i had to kill all the auctions...then edit them to reflect my unlimited paypal account...and then start them all over...ebay willl not let certain things on auctions be edited after bids are placed....so for your bid being cancelled...i am sorry...but that was out of my control...i was not going to let 30 auctions go into an account that i cannot use the funds from to pay for shipping and other stuff on auctions....

8. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

plus i have NEVER had a issue with someone on ebay....these auctions will not get ended early now that the issue i referenced was dealt with...i need to get rid of these guys...so if you are interested please feel free to bid...

9. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

less...than 24 hours...someone brought to my attention that non USA bidders cannot bid...i accidentally set it to USA bids only....if interested..PM me an offer on one of the auctions...if i accept i will send you a paypal invoice for the agreed upon amount and end the auction to sell the items to you...keep in mind...shipping international needs to be trackable...so you are basically limited to EMS...ground UPS avaliable for canada folks...