now that I think I've got the image sizing thing down, here's my two other projects that I've been working on this winter. I almost sold grimmy on the boards when I decided he wasn't doing it for me anymore. it was ok for me to have three subaru molds and two viper molds among my autobots because those robots shared vehicle modes in G1. but grimlock just didn't fit. before selling him, I saw the basic color scheme on tfmaster's site. I actually used brass for the gold coloring. and then prowl, well, I realize it's not original, but I had been thinking about it ever since I saw the alert previews. I finally got it done after melting part of the chest accidentally with some turpentine I shouldn't have used to remove some excess paint. luckily you can't really see it. I only wish he came together a bit better in car mode. the head came from the blue prowl, which will be receiving a recolored sideswipe head to complete my nightbeat custom in a few weeks.