Twins in OR OUT???

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Feb 22, 2011.

?

Truth or Lies?

1. Nelson is Saying the Truth

21.7%
  2. Nelson is Lying

78.3%
  1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Okay First Lets Recap Things

in May 10, 2010 We Saw a Video of the Twins Throwing a Smart Car

But then in the Next Day (May 11, 2010) Michael Bay Sayed "The Twins are not back in T3"

But then in the Same Day we Saw 2 Black Chevy Sparks which had the green and Orange of the twins

1 Month Later When Bay Confirmed the film to be in 3D, Shockwave as Villian and DOTM Being the Final film, He Sayed "Twins are "basically" gone"

Then Again We Saw the twins in Florida, Washington, DC, Chicago and Detroit. Liek we see in these Pictures
    Transformers Live Action Movie Blog (TFLAMB): Transformers 3 DC Parking Lot Gallery
    Transformers Live Action Movie Blog (TFLAMB): More Old Post Office Boom, Transformers and a Stick
    Transformers Live Action Movie Blog (TFLAMB): TF3 Detroit: Transformers at Central Station
    Some Images From Transformers 3 Filming In Florida - Transformers News - TFW2005

a year Later in Januray We Saw The toy Of DOTM Skids in the same Alt Mode and colors from the Green Spark

Later on we Saw the Legends Mudflap in toyfair again in the same alt mode and colros has the orange spark

But then Nelson Says That the Twins Were not in DOTM and that the Sparks were new Characters but later COntradicted hismelf by saynig that the sparks were cut

So I Made the Thread For ask you Guys, What Do you think is Nelson saying the truth OR LYING??

Personaly i think He is Lying (But still i do Belivie when he sayed wheelie is in the film and jotl was out), Look at all Evidence we Have, we Saw the Twins in the Most Important Locations for DOTM, and Yet Hasbro Made Toys of the same cars has the twins, Aslo Why Would Bay and Paramount Pay Money For 2 Cars that At the End woudl be Removed???

Aslo if they are new bots, Hasbro WOuld have Been Aware for a While.....

then again the Desicion of keeping the characters or making new bots of the spakrs is up to bay but until i had nto seen a New trailer with the Sparks or the Film, i will say nelson is lying right now

So What Do you think Is nelson lying ro saying the truth?

2. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    ... This thread answers it's own question in the first post.

3. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I honestly don't know why anyone gives a shit if the Twins are in or out, if Nelson is lying or not, or whatever else.

See the movie if you want, or don't if you don't.

4. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    These. The Twins are probably are in the movie based on the OP's first statement, but really, why would you not see the movie because they weren't in.

5. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Im Seeing DOTM :p , i seeing the film even if the Twins are Out, still i never sayed im not seeing the film, i was jsut saying if you gusy think fi nelson si lying or not

6. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

A bit of the old in out in out?

7. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

i dont believe him, it just seems stupid to have the sparks as skids and mudlfap, and say the exact same alt modes as the twins are different characters

8. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    Even if the Twins aren't in the movie. Yeah right. I'm still glad we are getting toys of them.

9. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Not to nitpick, but the Twins were not Chevy Sparks in ROTF....

10. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

Here's my theory. Both the fact that they are in the movie and not in the movie are in fact correct!

You see the movie begins with both of them, but one of them gets blown up (most likely Mudflap) therefore 'no more twins' because there is now only one of them. Skids.

11. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well Skids was actually a Concept Vehicle that evolved into the Spark...:thumb 

12. Igniting_Prime

Igniting_Prime Igniting The Battle

News Credits:
    Honestly I feel like Mudflap is going to die very early in the film and skids will live throughout. We have seen primarily Skids toys, and not so many mudflap toys. I feel like if Mudflap died, it would also mature Skids, and he would start taking things seriously, fighting the war and seeking revenge for his brother.

13. Starparu

Starparu Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anyone even really care if they are in the film....I mean they did next to nothing in ROTF. Its not like he's saying Bumblebee has been cut...

14. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Try spell check.

Also, can't it mean that it's somewhat of the same cars but different characters?

I Have a feeling this one is the real deal.

15. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Out.

16. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

I think that they'd be in. Nelson screwed himself when he said the Sparks were two different characters, but then went back on his word and said that they got cut.
    Besides, aren't the twins Michael Bay's favorite characters? I don't think he'd exclude them from from the film just because of what some people said, I mean, he's not really the type to listen to the critics every word is he? I think he'd just tone them down.

17. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Nelson is not telling the truth.