Twins Ice Cream Truck For Trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by DeceptiKreep, Aug 2, 2009.

1. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok ... Was not sure I wanted to do this but figured I would give it a shot.

A friend of mine was able to locate 1 Ice Cream truck Twins the other day. Now, I already have someone sending me one they found for me so I thought I would offer this one up as a trade.

What am I looking to trade? Well, since I have been having a VERY hard time finding it, I would like to trade this for the RoTF Deluxe Arcee figure. I would like the packaging to be in really good condition as well. This Twins figure box has a couple of small creases near where it hung from the peg but, other than that, it is in great shape.

So if you are looking to trade Arcee for the Ice Cream Twins, please let me know. No money will be traded between us. I will pay for shipping of this and you will pay for shipping of Arcee, think that evens things out.

Also, I will not mail this out until I receive the Arcee from you. I am not trying to be an arse, just don't want to get screwed since I have never traded before. I am not looking to cheat anyone out of anything, I am not that type of person.

Anyway ... if you are interested, please PM me. Oh, I will only ship within the US.

Here are pics of the figure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DeceptiKreep

News Credits:
    anyone interested?

3. Kenobi-bot

Kenobi-bot 3 Igear MP Protos FTW

I'm interested, an Arcee figure to trade I have not.
    Guess I'll just have to wait until late August, early September for the actual release.
    Good luck with your trade.

4. DeceptiKreep

News Credits:
    no longer available